Farting guy at work... WTF?

They moved a bunch of people around our office, and I got a new “cube-mate” Basically our cubes are setup in an open quad, where 4 of us sit at each corner, but they are large, like 15 feet apart.

anyway, this guy moved in yesterday, and launched a bunch of mega farts, where the guys 20 feet away are IM’ing me with ROFL’S!!!

Today I have been keeping track: as of 8:30am he dropped 5 bombs. So far they didn’t pack a punch, and are just cosmetic. The reverberations off the office chair acts like a megaphone. These are some major, deep-winded farts. So far nothing sounded like trouble, but the law of averages has to catch up to this guy at some point!

Here is the pickle… I cant say anything, because he is, well, handicapped. As in slightly disabled, and I think he might not have control over his ass or something. I don’t want to be a dick, and say anything…. so all I do is just sit here and :ninja

lmao oh how I love having my own office

just laugh it up man.

get a digital recorder and record that shit.

hahaha, this is great! Def gonna shart himself one of these times…

awesome. when he does shart make sure you get a pic of his “omg noooooooooooo” face!

Get a job where you aren’t in cube ville.

This.

There are other departments here that have the exact same set up, 4 to a little “pod” area or whatever you want to call it. F that.

It is hard to catch on a recording device. I wish I coudl just run it and record all day… lol I cant hit youtube here though i will watch that link 2night

not if u had a good recorder.

hahaha, im sorry but this is to funny!
when u comin to vist me on 15?

hilarious :lol

Your up on the 15th? baller floor huh!

PM me your e-mail address… are you on MS communicator?

MS Communicator ftw

i dont have ms communicator, but if i can DL it and toss it on this machine i will be :smiley:
15th isnt too too bad, deputy comissioner is like 15 feet from me

He still does it.

He was on a conf call and dropped a bombshell on speaker phone, lol there was awkward silence on the call. hahahahahahah

I love my job

HAhahahahahah

HHAHAHAHA, thats hilarious, Mike.

hahha. Me and my IT coworkers are having a laugh at your expense. That’s hilarious.

“Butt lug?”

“We don’t carry that.”

Hahaha.