Fast Motorsports Albany Dates

I am, thanks for reminding me, I have to give him a deposit. Did you set up your time yet drew?

yah. Saturday morning the 17th at 9am in voorheseville at C&C

get ahold of him asap…hes trying to organize things sense its getting close.

I sent you an email the other day. Get the deposit in and we can get you all set.

Updated 1st Post :slight_smile:

bottle baby!

i cant wait to see how you do!

im going to fill it saturday. I want 550rwhp on a 150 shot…although the 4.10’s are going to eat up some power.

my purge install kit came in today…so I will do that thursday. Still trying to decide where I should have the purge come from.

just vent it out from the back of the hood.

thats what I had planned.

have it come out the hood scoop

too much of a pain in the ass.

no its not ,mine is in the hood louvers

would look siick…so will that fast…:excited

I told you! I want the fast after the tune because I would need to get a 92mm nitrous plate kit! Dont want to mess around with it that close to tune day!

it would be a pain in the ass because The SS scoop isnt right there…it wraps around inside the hood and shit…it does almost a 360 as far as the air ports go too the hood. Im using aluminum line and I also dont want it to bend or crack whenever I open the hood or the aluminum to even be seen.

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss248/SSmokinnSS/98_Camaro_G-Force_Fiberglass_Hood_3.jpg

im usin a flex -3 or is it -4 to the hood and alu line out the louvers

im pretty sure its urs, n itd be worth the work it would look sick

I will look into it more but what I had in mind was to drill out a small hole right under the windshield plastic, mount it in the middle and aim if forward about 30 degree’s.

or I could get a dual purge and shoot it out each side of my grill aiming up.

aim up up and angles so its an X when it sprays hahahaha

lolll your retarted haha

richie ,stand in front of my hood when i let it go the next time ,tell me how ya feel

id feel refreshed and then i would :cry: if it hurt me