Fast Motorsports Albany Dates

I would like to have my done on the 17th. 15th ans 16th I work from 9 am-9pm…Saturdays I have off.

so this is just over a month away… is anybody else in?

I sent him a PM a few weeks ago, and tried to call him…nothing. Not sure whats going on with this.,…

Just got your PM notice this weekend but I was in orlando tuning so I didnt get a chance to get back to you yet.

Plans are still a go and details are getting worked out this week for the whole trip.

Andrew, I remember talking but honestly thought we were both just waiting for details on when i would be there. As posted you had a date that worked and I was just going to work the details to make it happen.

ahh got it. I just wasnt sure what was going on. Havent heard much for a little while.

You have a PM back btw.

Been on the road a ton in the last few weeks and catching up on details for other trips now. Plus with the cold weather and snow it was hard to get people motivated but now that we are getting teased with good weather its time to hit it hard. Tons of details will get planned real soon here

if i supply tuning software can ya do the lt1 ?

PM me with the software you are thinking of using. That could be a possibility for sure.

Need to talk about a few details as far as interfacing a wideband sensor as well.

Also, talk about the options if the 24x conversion depending on how wild this car is to really unlock the potential it has and not be limited by the lt1 pcm. I am a dealer for the 24x stuff

Looking into the LT1 car stuff still for getting the wideband interfaced with your software.

Everything is a go, got a few pm’s out there to more parties interested

let me know what i can do to help on the lt1

As far as data logging goes it depends if it’s an OBDI or II LT1. I haven’t found a free data logging program yet that has a wideband input for the OBDI LT1 but there are at least a couple programs that you can buy. I’m pretty sure EFILive offers one. Don’t know about OBDII

mine is obd1 seein as its 94 .

Brandon, like I said to Katie’s PM, I will paypal you a deposit tomorrow morning and I would still like to be scheduled for the 17th.

Not a problem, Thats when we will get you in

Just checking back in after a personal vacation this weekend.

Making sure everyone that has expressed interest is still in. Just need final word to give to the dyno shop for people that are in for that as well

Brandon,

I sent you a pm on tbssowners about my tune. Pm me back when u get the chance please.

im still in. I will paypal you a deposit this weekend.

I will resend my reponse cause I replied and it showed on my end as being sent. Did you and katie work out the time slot?

Sounds good man

any more info on my car o do ya not wanna get into it

up top…

who is 100% dedicated too this other then myself??