Fast Motorsports Albany Dates

Yep, that’s the one.

Where did you get your efans from? Im thinkin of getting the kit from pcm4less. And what cai are you running if you dont mind me asking? I really want to do a true cai…but dont have the time as of now.

I got everything (CAI, efan, 160T and tune) from and done at Tune Time… Was the best option at the time…

In your case though… Since you are having Brandon do your tune anyways you can buy your parts through him…

CAI - $210 - $260
Trans Cooler - $255
Efan - $160
Efan Harness - $155

Hope this helps…

u guys better watch out when u meet kdubs.

what did the 5 fingers say to the face?

SLAP!!!

Does he tune k20’s?

Fixed

Seriously though, I hope everyone gets a great tune from this guy, from the sound of it he knows whats up.

nope sorry…

TurboTravis everybody! He will be here all week. :lol

:rofl

i might, depends on what im doing with the car. If i get the cam in on time i will but i am just delaying everything these days

well come on get moving on it lol… Would be interested in seeing the many different projects…

:facepalm

… it was a joke

A little birdy told me that there is a dyno with my name on it the 16th and 17th of april in albany

sick!!

also, I sent you a PM as there is a big addition to my car this year and will really affect my tune…

tweet tweet … 16th and 17th … :thumbup

Gotta talk to my brother and see if hes gonna sign up

If he has any reservations tell him to call me and we can discuss details further

Ill relay the message today