Fast Motorsports Albany Dates

Been in for 2 weeks. Took less time than the 4l60 to put in…what a waste waiting all last year and leaving it to rot. Literally only a 4 hour job with a friend. She runs great too!!! But need damn tranny programming and no time to travel to RI and worse is the tranny place lost my EFI cable so I cant tune my car without spending another 800$. I have an issue with that. I like the way i have my tune overall now, not perfect, but dont want to start over with Brandon and HP Tuners would mean a fresh start. It has numerous hours of tune time as it is.

Send him an email. we were just talking about your car yesterday :slight_smile:

you go with an 80 finally?

Yeah, 10yrs later ^^ lol

about time, glad you didnt go with some prehistoric shit like a turbo350. I know they are good trannys but the automotive technology has far more advance then a 3 speed with no od

Paul did you call me earlier? It came up as your # but sounded like Pete was trapped in a blender…

lol i was at work, i thought you called me, mustve done it in my pocket on accident. didnt mean to get you excited

:cry I thought you were lookin for some late night love…

look up a.k.m cables.com or suttin like that they have a ton of cable set ups in there .glad ya got the trans in

Thanks all… after I am back from VIR around the 13th, I will be back onto finishing it.

If you can find a cord I think you should still be able to get a tune done for the trans from Brandon… just sayin… :slight_smile:

Finally the day is approaching! I just got my ieatsrt8 “x” intake in the mail today…can’t wait to bolt it on and have my truck tuned.

Awesome Frank!!! Happy to hear it…

still havent heard from him as to when i will be getting my tune done

I know I got your deposit and thought we had your time slot confirmed previous.

No time better than now to decide. We can do it after andrew’s car on the 17th so like 2pm or later otherwise I got some time on the 16th. Would be nice to do the 17th and like is said I and only I will be running the dyno on the 17th. Need to get more interest for the dyno day cause I have 2 people actually wanting dyno time so it doesnt make it cost effective for anyone involved including myself

I wanted a street tune, like I told you before I work at 3pm everyday so it sounds like the 17th won’t work. Let me know if you can get me in on the 16

sweet!!!

if I recall he is going street and dyno tunes for the same car…

can get you in on the 16th for sure… prob right after Frank. I’ll have a time set for you tomorrow :slight_smile:

Thanks