FAST motorsports in Albany, NY (Attn: All LS vehicles)

And if guys like the ones in this thread don’t start participating and getting correcting (i.e. - learning more), how the hell is the next generation going to be able to contribute and grow the automotive industry?

I think it’s sad that some of the industry leaders feel the need to shit on people and act arrogant towards the people with less experience. Thanks for the suggestions though. I’m well aware that Howard knows what he is doing and is connected to GM.

Let’s get this thread back on track and leave the side-bashing to PM’s…

…if you want to keep it on track:

Wouldn’t the reason that GM doing what they do be because they have to tune vehicles for a variety of geographic locations? Ideally, wouldn’t it be better for the control module to have to stray (use modifier tables) less because the calibration is more accurate for the geographic location the vehicle is operated in? You yourself said that it is “50/50” and Howard tunes on the dyno first and then takes it on the road. What would be the actual reasons for that if not for the reasons I have stated? Again, I’m not trying to attack anyone, just learn…