Fast/Quick Honda Guys, Pull up a chair

deff ill be at both tracks as much as i can im getting a new trailer hopefully so that will make life easier.

this drama bullshit has to stop who cares…about a race last year both cars were fast as hell i remember bill tellin me last year that he goes to the track like 2-3 times a week which is cool he cut really good times and its a fast car on the other hand kev did not make it to the track but once last year which is fine but the car was no joke it was fast and 650ho on race gas…byt some ppl like street racing over the track…i like both its fun imo but what ever u like just have fun doing it…everyone that is in the middle of this are good friends with each other and i would hate to see this internet shit ruin friendships…anyway i hope for the best for everyone and we can all have a fun safe season…

lol

well everyone keeps looking at the past but there will be at least three hondas that I know of that will be putting out some pretty big numbers that werent around last year, so look towards the future not the past:snky::nono:

EVERYBODY knows kevins civic was the fastest “street” civic around… He was always out racing people, chuck,bill,jesse,me,bikes ex… Who is this mindless kid?? I haven’t heard him racing anybody fast, now that kevins civic is gone he’s going to say this and that about whos car is faster :gay: It’s old news put your dick away till spring.

~Kevin I’ll give you the keys to the maro in spring and you can give this kid another raping if you want :smiley:

haha, mindless is bill taylor.

Oh bill taylors a cool dude ha

here is a far more accurate picture of bill:

http://www.sunshinejoy.com/images/T-Shirts/S1110.jpg

yes there is a del sol that I have heard a thing or 2 about. No Andyb its not your del sol Lol

LOL at this thread.

all bullshit aside,

layzie was a street guy and mindless is a track guy. the thing that i find interesting is that every time there is a faster “street” car, the other car becomes track oriented. mindless probably is faster at the track. but im like kevin, i always have people up my ass saying this and that and my car sucks at the track. NO SHIT, like me, kevin didn’t build a car to race at the track. we might go from time to time to fuck around, but the cars are far from optimal.

i never raced mindless, but i have race several very comparable cars. id say mindless would def get layzie at the track, slicks vs radials. slicks vs slicks it would be a good race, if kev had seat time. in the street id say layzie would take the checkers. on any type of raised boost, it wouldn’t even be a match. if 126 was your high trap, in the street, you would have needed another 10 to catch kev, on low boost. and another 20 for me, last year :slight_smile:

both cars were built for diff reasons.bill murderd at the track, and kev had a very fast street car.its sad that people have to comapre dicks all the time.

lol haha:ohyeah:

is it because u have the smallest?:lol:

x24524547, me and bill talked on the phone, i wasnt even mad at bill, i was upset at people who dont know me trying to tell me they know more than me, and a differnce of opinion between me and bill turned into a huge drama bullshit pussy fight. Theres 2 sides to thise and not everyone is ever going to agree with one side. It sux that we never reallly will know who woulda ben faster but who cares its a new season and it seems like its gonna be a real fun one

hahahaha :rubicant:

is your car done yet?

nah mine wont be done till u make over 300hp! so i guess never

is it hard to type when you have to keep takeing “lunch box” breaks?

HEY!!! that went to far mr. lunchboxes, if nething help brian think not hinder him.

so about hondas :gotme: