Fast/Quick Honda Guys, Pull up a chair

kinda after every one i do i cant see as straight lol dont get made at the world cuz ur pussy ass cant handel a beer or 2 :beer2:

i not mad because i dont drink.plus i think the booze would help lessen the pain of you seeing my blurry tail lights

WHAT WHEN I COME OVER AND SEE THE CAR IN YOUR GARAGE BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER BE DONE AND RUNING RIGHT? POOR HONDA ITS A SHAME

LOL IM DONE JAY BACK ON TOPIC OF BILLS CAR NOT BEING AS FAST AS HE THINKS OR WHAT EVER ELSE PPL WERE TALKING ABOUT

P.S I WIN
CALL ME AT 5 WHEN U GET OUT OF WORK

what the fuck ever brian.i love billy…ill call

i want toretto

hahahaha

make your own bill taylor look.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/layzie298/goat.gif

you guys know he does where jeans now right!!! :gotme:

<3 billy

kev you have one everynight

Yea ur right well i guess kevs car isnt as fast as everyone thinks because i was door to door with him but what ever. You seem to have a clue.

ok bill ok cool chill out maybe its not as fast as everyone thinks but it still made 650hp which is very nice and yes alot of ppl thinks its fast…nothing against ur car which is also fast im just sayin what i think but anyway good luck this year

omg dick suck the 650whp good job he never used it so as far as im concerned he had a 450whp car.

i’ve seen him use 550-600whp… it was pretty nasty!

bullshit… That car was slow.
Kevins car was fast on the streets but at the track his car sucked

:thankyou:

650hp car that blew up how many times? and he got rid of before it could blow up again?

Impressive :slight_smile:

exactly

omg dick suck it shows he had a better car than u still evens tuuned him to 650 because it could handel it evens only tuned u to 417 cuz thats what ur car could only handel… it just shows his car was built better and stronger but anyway:sword:

and jojo u know if kev had slicks he could have ran some good times at the track

ugh… i love how people throw around the words “blew up”. the tranny blew up once, which happens with tons of honda builds even with half the power kevins had. Then he blew up the oil pump twice. Which took a half hour to fix. If he “blew it up” it would mean he would most likly need a new block, at least. Blowing up the oil pump is not blowing up the motor

oil pump twice it was an hour worth of work to get it running…last year was the tranny again not that big of a deal

:blah: