Fast/Quick Honda Guys, Pull up a chair

who gave me the custom title? lol…

haha idk but i like…do u?

Blow up IE…

Not being able to race or drive car…

The reason he didn’t get many races is because every time it was out he broke it…

He stopped racing because every time it was out it broke…

He was driving a fucking time bomb dyno queen.

i like it, but im confused by it… whats it mean?

Really, so if my axle breaks i blew it up? nice one genius

Or his turbo was pretty much maxed out. It had nothing to do with durability.

Interesting how Bill’s bone stock tranny held up to 8k+ rpm launches off a 2step with only 30 less hp…

i think its supposed to be like, what your thinking as you come up to a turn on a bike…maybe?

ahh ya man that means ur a driving time bomb cuz ppl never have problems with built cars

Chances are his would or will blow up eventually too. Im not saying its going to happen im saying there is a very good chance it can, especially with hondas

Hmm yea kevs car could “handle” the power because he put alot more money into it if i did sleeves build head cams bigger turbo 4 in exhaust maxed out a few credit cards and had to find money everywhere i could have beat him to no problem…

Now do you see how fucking stupid that is think about that when you talk about kevs car.

Sorry that i have more interests then dumping money into a car thats only for summer even tho i was door to door with a simple cheap set up if i really wanted to i could come out with a much better set up then kevin ever did but am i worried about it no. Id rather go racing then off roading then what ever else i wanted to do and still have money at the end of the day.

ya it does all come down to how much you are willing to spend

time bomb :lolsign:

LOL ive heard, hopefully you’ll crank out a good time first… did you need me to drive your car like estorvito wanted me so you could get a good time :lolsign: low blow i know

quite possibly the worst grammatical thread ever…

What about the spun bearing and the cranks he had to replace does that not count either???

yes a spun bearing sucks, but whenever someone spins a bearing most people will say the words “he spun a bearing” nothing has blown up. if you keep trying to drive like that then you will deffinitly blow it up. Im just saying the words are tossed around way more than they should be

OK, we’ll go away from blown up how about motor went bad. Which means needed to be rebuild. Happy now.

sigh of relief i can rest happil’y now, hah jk

lol let see if I could drive:D

but u did not so you will never know if u would beat him…anyway i think that its great that u have other intreast than racing thats really cool…