Turbo Honda Owner here...

hey guys,
just checking in as this is my first post. Name is Tim, from Rochester. John (Zer0daze) and Mike from Innovative turned me onto this site, its a leap and bound better than the usual cocklife.org im used to. hope to contribute to the other honda owners and gain some good info.

im currently driving my '00 Si turbo that put down over 300whp battling heat soak and high humidity levels during the tune. unfortunately the POS DRAG manifold and 2.5" downpipe are really choking me up here or id be upwards of 400whp.

anywho, hope to see some of ya’all around!

if you want to see my ride, go to www.tunerzine.com and click on the black civic on from the Sept. issue with the Gold Gram Light Pro’s.

edit: http://www.tunerzine.com/articles/2005/featuredcar/issue10/BlackCivic/article.html

hey hey hey…Welcome:headbang:

EDIT: NIce Honda…:tspry: :tspry:

“you remember the Holocaust? It’s like the exact opposite.” Harold and Kumar

Hot car man. welcome:wave: . I’d love to get a ride in it sometime when your in the buffalo area!!!

Damn dude that is KILLER cool!

Awesome car man…

always good to see some nice hondas on here finally. mine will be boosted in a month or so. just waiting for the parts to come.

welcome :wave:

welcome, nice ride

cool to have another knowledgable import fagor on the site :tup:

welcome :smiley:

:wave: welcome to the board

hey man :wave: sick car

:word: welcome

clean car…welcome

I’m glad you found it. It’s always good to have more knowledgable members on the board. Keep up the good work on your sweet ride.

-Mike

welcome man :wave:, the car sounds sweet :tup:

car looks very good…welcome

looks great

welcome to another fast turbo honda

are there any non-turbo honda’s anymore?

lol

I’m beginning to think they come from the factory boosted and there’s a consipiracy to cover it up. :snky:

welcome aboard sir, car is looking hawt.

nice car, welcome and enjoy

nice ride :slight_smile: