Fastest import/domestic street cars on NYSpeed this year?

ahahha nice chode youre warming up :lol: :tup:

Yeah, i looked at the list. 123 trap. :cjerk: I trapped 120 on a pulley and exhaust in 04 when that was still fast. :headbang: Im sure had i been around in 05 i would have been above you. :cry: :noob:

And dont hate on me cause i have money to put into my car, cause you know if you were in my position you would do the same thing. :smoochies:

Oh and i was thinking more of a rainbow flag :gay: but i would need you to hold it when the tops down :tup:

I guess theres only one way to settle this beef, ill see you on the streeetzzzzaa!!!1! :rofl:

Aww mustang on mustang hate crimes

wow 87fox is a total whore for smilies lol

:tup: Choda

:lol: theres so much hate. Aren’t you guys supposed to be hating on Fbody’s and Hondas? :lol:

how am i not on that list?

I have to find my slips yo!
15.2 @ 105

Hah Chode is my dogg, we just like gettin each other fired up. Once we settle our little grudge match it will be all krackin madDdd Honda and FBod tugz headz from there on out :pimp:

dont forget about FMF.

and how the hell :eekdance: did :poke: put more :smiley: 's than :wiggle: .:crap:

im so :eek: it makes my jaw :jawdrop: cause maybe u have some :snky: way of:rolljerk: when u and mike :rofl: :gay3: but with out me :gtfo:

i :gotme: its cause im a :noob: that is :cockblock .
so in ending :whogives:

edit - real deal should not be on the list.

no … he wont have a car out this year …

but could somebody be nice and put me on please … or im just gonna have to hunt people down

hunt em down,

“beep beep beep… rvvvvvv DONT SLEEP ON THIS KIDDDDDD”

BDR what do u have now, another stang?

I cant wait to cruise this year

I got myself another Notchback … waiting for my Novi to get here … should be here by Wed.

derrick ur addicted to Stangs

There is a local 350Z with Greddy TT kit with a fully built long block with cams. If he got a good tune, it’s gonna be around 600whp atleast. Hopefully he will comes out this year to represent Nissan :smiley:

:word: lets all keep hoping that people will have cars out this year.

don’t count on it. i’ll try to drag him out as much as possible

Bump for mid season update :eyebrow:

Looks like mofo and/or chuck for the domestics with the new TT T/A from roc possibly challenging for the top spot?? :gotme:

and layzie so far for the imports with not much competition :smiley:

:word:
when is toda coming to town?

Good question. Havent talked to him in a long time really so who knows. Would be sweet to see a layzie vs toda showdown as well as a rumble with some of the top domessicksss. Who knows if it will happen though.

Firehawk’s are slow from a stop.

IB4CHODARAPESMEAGAIN. :wink: