Fastest Sedan Ever.

1. don’t know … m3 or m5, rs4/6 or the benz?? why would they say “that we tested” if there isn’t something faster?
  2. ROLLING START… how about 4.6 seconds and gauge it like the rest of the world? the question is what is wrong with 4.6?
  3. yeah… and srts can get upgrades from the factory, so can my car, full exhaust, tuning, intercooler, turbos… what happened to OEM specs?

i don’t know if it is or isn’t… go buy one and lets see? :dunno: oh wait… youcan’t yet! nor do you know the price… even though the article was so quick to point out that it’s going to be priced so considerably for the car that it is… only to go on and say that pricing hasn’t been released :greddy:

it’s a cool car and all… just a shit article.

race when?

Taken from the article:
"…that takes down the CLS63’s quarter-mile performance of 12.8 seconds at 111.8 mph, while the mighty V10-powered M5 goes down, too, with its run at 12.7 seconds at 113 mph. The M3? Nope — not as quick. The Audi RS4? Nuh-uh. The Lexus IS-F? Please. What about the C63 — that little bugger with the big lump? Well, now, this one’s close, and makes a pass in 12.5 seconds at 113.7 mph. That’s close — real close. But the CTS-V is still a hair quicker.

And for all this, Cadillac claims it can make the car do 60 mph in 3.9 seconds and then clock the quarter-mile in 12.0 seconds at 118 mph. "

:dunno: I have no clue if anyone other than GM has seen the thing lay down 12 flat timeslips yet?

when you get the balls to drive down here in your little testicle on wheels

weren’t you just here? did you pussy out or what?

drool

what the fuck are you talking about? I haven’t been back to PA at all this summer. Havent even had a day off since mid May…
:ugh2:

cry me a river…