FASTTRAX NAMES & SHIFT518 BEST TIMES

I’ll be there later tonight after dinner. My friend and I will bring the Mazda Speed3 we’re reviewing this week. It’s very red and has a California tag. Maybe see you guys tonight.

I didn’t happen to exchange nods with you on western ave the other day in it did I? Lol.

No, just got it today for the week. Unless I was in my BMW?

Let me see if I can get Rubin to go around 5

Nah Gen 2 red MS3. Wish I could make it I wanna peek at the newer ones. I just personally don’t like the styling of them too much going on IMO. But I guess the tranny is geared a bit taller, and not totally sure but i guess it limits boost in 1st gear even more than the Gen 1 curious if its a good or bad thing lol. Also if you get on it shift at 6k rpms. Boost cut above 6k is ridiculous and the car falls flat on its face lol.

We have been finding that out. Haha. Its bad. Also very stiff, almost Evo still.

Yeah it’s fun in the twisties as far as a stock FWD platform goes though haha. Okay I’ve derailed this thread.

Just went and did two races with Sbardy and Vlad.

Sbardy went 19.984, Vlad did 20.572, and I did 20.896.

Sbardy had all that high speed driving practice in the Cadillac

Got rid of cadillac. Picked up a g37xs sedan.

Better be lying

Anyone else here now?

R u on the fast setting?

Didnt feel like it today.

Nice pickup on the G37xS if it’s true. Those things are QUICK. Loved it when Lia would give me one as a loaner.

Going to go again soon, and prolly make it a weekly (Tuesday, early afternoon) thing with Sbardy and anyone else who wants to join.

Most Tuesday afternoons I’m free. I get all the press vehicles on Tuesdays, and I need to be there for the pickup. Hopefully I can make it one of these times.

Off tomorrow, I think I’m gonna try to get there right when they open and hopefully get a couple less crowded races in…hopefully.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

We went at around 2-2:30 yesterday, it’d prolly be similar next week.

I liked going with a small group, because they put us all in our own race where we wouldn’t need to worry about assholes or idiots fucking up our lap times, since we’re all similar in skill and are there for the same reason.

I’ll see if I can make it back by then.