FASTTRAX NAMES & SHIFT518 BEST TIMES

Name is Turd Fergusen. Haven’t run yet waiting for my turn.

Anybody here right now? I’m here with a friend of mine for the first time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Im going later tonight

20.400 flat.

We did pretty well:

You guys were doing work, I got my best down to 21.4 I may have been able to do better but we had these 2 kids who kept spinning trying to drift which brought me down to almost a stop. My average was 25+ :mad:

I had a guy in front of me for a few laps that would jam the breaks mid hairpin to slide and wouldn’t let me or the two other guys behind me pass. They ended up crawling the karts and had us all drive past while they gave him the “look at the damn flags” talk. I hate how shit like that still counts as a lap but I’m glad they made him move out of the way.

Well you can see on Jim’s pic, r3devi7 20.335 was my best tonight.

20.337… Fuck you man. :lol

Saw a BUNCH of you guys (not actually you since I don’t know what any of you look like - but I know the cars/user names) there tonight. We didn’t get in till like 10:30. I did recognize PJB though, don’t know if he recognized me.

I got 22.160.

My best lap (IMO) was ruined by my buddies little brother spinning out in turn 2 and I had no where to go so I t-boned him. F’in hurt, actually.

Cars look good though…and if any of you were there when I came back (my party left to get food since we had a 1.5hr wait)…no, I wasn’t trying to show off on my bike…I literally just put it into neutral by accident :lol :rofl

Someone should compile all our numbers into one table…and since SBARDY is the OP…I suggest he does it :lol

I didbnt recognize you. I only did 24- fat boy disadvantage

It was a good time, definitely fun and very addicting. After one heat you get used to how the kart acts. Nail the apex and you literally don’t have to use brakes for 98% of the track.

Wait…there is heats? How many races do you get for the $23? I thought it was just one sessions/14 laps?

Just one 14 lap race for $23. Several of the guys did two races tonight.

It is, just one 15 lap race. 16 laps are possible if there are no cautions.

I noticed on the first rpm setting they give you except for the hairpins you can pretty much run the kart wide open with a good line. I however could never get one lap where I had a good line in every turn because I’m a shitty driver lol.

I fucking knew it was you ilya.

I got the $50 dollar membership because I plan on going there a lot so a $5 per race savings really adds up.

It pays for itself after you go back once

Which part? :lol