FASTTRAX NAMES & SHIFT518 BEST TIMES

It’s a blast. I’ll definitely go back again. I love how its like a time attack so you’re racing the clock and not each other.

I just knew it was you on the bike. I said it to someone too.

I’m definitely going back. I’ll make a fb post and send some texts when i plan on going.

I may go on Tuesday.

What time Gay boy

No idea yet. I’m off of work all day.

I’m off on Tuesdays as well. I have to pick up a car in Poughkeepsie, but I’m thinking about going there today. Sounds like a fun place.

:lol. Yeah I felt like an idiot with the rev, very 'ricer’ish lol. Damn neutral.

Rode my buddies 600 for a little (on actual roads now that I have my license) yesterday…f’in ridiculous, can’t imagine a liter bike. I won’t be getting one of those for a long time. Love my little 300. So much more comfortable although I almost had to change my pants at the sound of his inline 4 with the full Yoshi exhaust. Such a beautiful sound. The sound is the only thing I wish I had on my bike. Maybe 50-75 more CC.

Whoever thought of putting one in that location was briliant. Fucking cash machine they have got.

Races average 5 minutes long, at $23 a race they can rake in about $2K an hour if everyone pays full price.

We should keep a list of Shift user names and times in the first post so we can keep track.

A mod has to do it.

In for Tuesday around 1.

2 races, a t shirt and a free race in your birthday month for $50… Then $18 a race after as a member.

Or 30 for fire/military/police for same then $14 a race after as a member.

You guys should have become members the first day.

The gf and I both got the membership. They had no large t shirts though when I was there. Not sure when I’ll be going back though. I guess we could bring the kid and request to be put in separate races, but then the fun of lapping her won’t be there lol. Also the printer died and I didn’t get a nifty printout.

I got the membership but I’m not gonna make Tuesday afternoon.

ok so the carts get turned up after you finish your 5th race … they want you to know what your doing before they crank it … i started right behind my buddy Rubin (who has been there a dozen times) and as soon as we started he just pulled away from me … cart was going about 4-5 mph faster than mine he said … he also went mid 19s as you can see by the pic

ah you were on the white bike?

ohhhhh cigar bro … cigar … 20.2 on the slow setting!

and for anyone that sees the RPM on the page or boards … it stands for Race Performance Measurement … not Revolutions Per Min

You’re goin down Dan. I gotta get back there and get on the fast setting. :lol

Show your face on Tuesday Dan. Gotta steal some rpm from cossey.

Changed name to sbardy, got sick of hangdang being on the screen with little kids around.

First time today. Two races, 21.7x Name is Death.

Yeah, well one of them. That’s the bike I want you to shoot one of these days. As well as my car eventually :lol.

My buddy was on a white Repsol CBR600RR. Not sure which white bike you saw.

I think you were still there when I left the first time (to go get food since we had a long wait).

We saw both. Your buddy is kind of squirrelly

:lol, he ain’t that bad.