Fat ugly slut for sale looses her fucking mind

Just text her Paul. The number is in the other thread. Ask her out, etc. etc. and get her off Dave’s nuts. :lol

PLEASE

I dont have a camera phone and cant text with my phone and I dont want a psycho bitch.

I’m tempted to text her but I don’t want to get my shit fucked up lolz.

It’s all you PJB, allllllyou man.

Step 1: Create google voice number
Step 2: text bitch
Step 3: …
Step 4: Profit

Step 1: Create google voice number
Step 2: call bitch
Step 3: record convo
Step 4: Profit

the pic that justin sent:

http://www.stewarts.us/pics/events/Portland,%20February%2012th,%202001/jay,%20no%20shirt%20in%20portland%20hotel%20with%20beard.jpg

that looks shockingly like my chest hair

Fat Jesus

its been a couple yrs, think its time 2 take this down…thanx

no one has visted this thread in 2 years and you go ahead and bump it so everyone sees…

hmmm

I don’t understand it. And then looking back at who posted in this thread half of them don’t even post here anymore.

[quote=love4boost;728570]soo, if you’ve read fat ugly slut for sale 1 and 2 you should know who the crazy bitch is. I told her enough is enough and really meant it this time, havent answered her calls, texts or emails. Im at the gym and this bitch is taking pictures of my buddies car who went to the gym with me which is parked outside my house… I guess she figures im at the gym so she proceeds to go there… Planet fitness cameras are in plain sight and this bitch proceeds to key the FUUCCKKKK out of my $15,000 bmw. Not only is it way through the clearcoat but its on 4 panels of the car. Rear panel, rear door, front door and front panel. This bitch has not two pennys to rub togeather so I was forced as much as I HATE cops to call. Even though I legit think its gonna cost more than a G I told her I want a G by tommorow or im having her arrested. Any damage over $250 is a felony and considering she doesnt have cash for a lawyer she wil

Shut up

You bumped it yourself !!! So now your a attention whore . I’ll make sure it stays up myself for your own stupidity

Where are the original threads? I guess I’m the only one who never saw this

This is a new one on me. Read the failvis threads, haven’t seen this before though.

Just noticed this was from 2010

the original 2 were amazing! tons of great stuff videos and phone calls and texts from member’s oh the good ol days haha

In for og thead