Father's Day Gifts

It wasn’t a Craftsman. Craftsman is the shit, btw. If your lawn mower threw a rod blame briggs and strattor or kohler, not Craftsman.

I got another completely different pressure washer from H.D. It’s a Husky (not husqvarna). THis one is also JUNK! WHat the FUCK! It works, then the motor binds up and blows fuses in the house. Tried it on 2 different outlets on different circuits and same result, motor binds and the fuse blows.

Fuck these things. I’m either getting a gas one or I am getting nothing at all. Electric FTL.

maybe you need the higher voltage/wattage outlet.

210 i think vs the regular 120

I don’t think so, it sounds like the motor is binding when I use it. Even when I have it off it hums randomly on and off and then the fuse blows.

Well when I took the mower to get fixed for something else a week before it blew up the service guy said that while it was a Tecumseh engine Sears specs it for them and has them make the cheapest engine possible.

Pretty much any power shit that HD sells is junk too. My brother has bought a bunch of stuff there and its fucked up junk most of the time. He’s convinced they sell factory seconds.

^ I’ve heard that too.

I believe it, the box was practically half opened already…

I wouldn’t trust some Sears service guy as far as you can throw them. haha

HD stuff is always open.

Sears service lost my brothers bike a long time ago but found it when my mom told them they needed to give him a new bike.