Father's Day Gifts

What did you get your old man for Father’s Day?

I got my dad a new gas grill. I was going to get him something for his Harley but I couldn’t find anything he really needs. New rims and or a big bore kit were a little out of my price range… :lol

Grill:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07116505000P?vName=Outdoor+Living&cName=Grills+%26+Outdoor+Cooking&sName=Gas+Grills

nothing… hes on a cruise with my mom

Goin redneck style, taking him to Hampton beach for the weekend and the NASCAR race in Loudon. Got great tickets. Him and I have never been to a race, so I thought it be a good time.

mines dead so:Idiots… maybe flowers for his gravestone.:ponder seriously.:cry

my fathers dead also so flowers for him ,lets see what my bastard children get me

Me and my brothers split buying a GPS.

Good
Pedophile
System

:rofl

http://67.15.157.25/~albanyun/forum/images/smiles/Bastard_panneau.gif

Sears didn’t have that grill so I bought a pressure washer instead. Was a little more expensive but I figure I can use it too so win-win :rofl

Printer card. And let him have my daughter over for the weekend.

dkid is giving his dad a BJ

Just getting my dad a card… weve never been big on that sorta thing seeing as were pretty close as it is…

Wonder what the old lady is getting me for my daughter as shes to young to buy me something herself :rofl

:eek WTF!:lmao

beer and lottery tickets

so hell be out in the garage tonight.

i got nothing. we dont do “holidays” where i come from.

A flat screen tv

my dad just wanted me and my brother to detail his jeep…took some time but didnt have to spend money…we allready had the stuff here

Some Harley stuff for his new bike we’re picking up tuesday

OH BOB SAGET!

Fucking pressure washer. The pressure fitting keeps popping off when you reel the hose back in. It works great aside from that. I’m taking it back soon. FML

Craftsman = junk. I havent had much luck with Craftsman power stuff like that. I had a lawnmower that was a total POS and it threw a rod.