(February) Winter Monthly Meeting *NEW LOCATION*!!!

Say what? You can watch 3/4 of the game and you can’t give up atleast 1/4 of the game for NECC? :shock: Shame on you Mike! SHAME ON YOU :evil: !

its the super bowl. ive watch all the games till now and if the game is close who whats to miss 4 quarter

Say what? You can watch 3/4 of the game and you can’t give up atleast 1/4 of the game for NECC? :shock: Shame on you Mike! SHAME ON YOU :evil: ![/quote]

Ur not even coming so shut up!! :twisted:

i’ll be there soonest the game is done too…

TV said it starts @ 6…will see what happens :shrug:

Well it looks like I’m working a 4-hour evening shift, so I’ll be showing up a little late guys. Probably about 8:30 or so, is it going to be over by then?

shouldnt be ive booked the room for as long as we want to stay heh

Actually, work is cancelled now. I’ll be at the autoshow all day and then at the meet at 7. :smiley:

i saw matt yesterday at the show. who own that S14 with the cf trunk and body kit. looks really nice. I’m bringing the drift bible and some info on non-profit organizations.
see everyone there

To bad it’s KA powered still.

thats david lee from garage works.

hes putting a sr in it next year.

sorry guys sudden change in plans. some people cant stick to plancoughstealthcough. so it looks like im not going. unless i decide to go alone

Who is going @ 4?

I know I will be there. Should I bring some BM or Grip vids for after the game or just the drift bible?

lol i think all of us in n-e-c-c has seen drift bible at least 4 times :smiley: … bring some Option dvd’s if u have any… but BM sounds good too…

Hey everyone,

The meeting was a great turnout! Around 20 people or so were there. Good to see and meet some new faces.

A big thanks to DrifterX for getting us that private room at the back of Boston Pizza. It was a much better environment to hold our meetings than the Kelsey’s location. So thank you to him.

Everything went well… but we’ll need a little more organization with the billing and such at the end of the night.

Thanks.

Aaron

Where we short?

I paid when I left.

I think everything panned out ok. Just more so on the BP’s side. The girl forgot that someone paid interact, and I ended up with a $55 bill, and I was like, “WHAT?!?!”. And went through it with her, and she forgot about the interact stuff. lol.

I think that BPs worked out pretty well also. The seperate room is a big plus! Thanks again to DrifterX for hooking that up!!!

I think that there were closer to 25 or 26 people Aaron. Dave counted after a few people had departed and there were still 23 left.

we should of finish watching the all female d1 dvd lol… Nomura’s and Nob’s suits were hilarious… good ol’ japs…