March Meet: March 6- 6pm, Boston Pizza Mayfield common

I know it won’t be for a little while but I will be on vacation for 2 weeks so I thought I would see what you all thought of my great Event Coordinating ideas. :idea

In March 6th at 6pm, SpeedTV will be having a one hour special on the JGTC All-Star 200 which took place in Cali not too long ago. Since we don’t see much coverage of the JGTC or drifting, I thought this would be a cool thing to watch. The time and date are perfect and the BP’s that we are meeting at has cable. (although the TV is kind of small) The trailer for the show is here: http://driftingvideoclips.com/GT_Live_NewGraphics_300.wmv and more info can be found from SpeedTV’s website: http://www.speedtv.com/programs/362/ .

The meeting will have to start one hour early so 6pm instead of 7 because the show starts @ 6.

Let me know what you guys think and if there are other ideas pipe up!

The time is nearing. Who’s coming?

ill be there :axe: :drinkers: :partyman: :angel :hit

i will be there maybe we should start a poll again?

I’ll be there and no :drinkers: this time so we can go for a ride afterwards… :supz:

I’ll be there of course

i should be there depends if i work and what time it is till. i should get at off at 5:30 but it could be at 6:30.

Ill be there, if im back from Calgary in time.

I could be there. I’ll bring my PS2 with GT4 if you want…hopefully by then I’ll have some sweet ass rides. :smiley:

Just like as posted up top, I think we are supposed to be watching Speedvision or something like that at 6pm. lol.

Thats ok GT4 sounds alot better.

haha speaking of GT4 did anyone else see those videos of a 5 year old japanese kid getting gold medals…lol man that kid had some skills

You have to have some skills to drive some of the cars in that game.

I’m 2 days into it, and already I have a 912 horsepower racing Camaro…I guess they really didn’t balance the game too well. :smiley:

lol my first car was a 900HP skyline GTR R34 hahaha good ol GT3 transfer :smiley: and the used dealership

I started with an R32. Honestly I’m already bored of the game. The only thing that’s really different is the handling a bit, especially in fwd cars (they really got understeer and torque steer down). Without online capabilities the game is a big dissapointment for me.

I don’t think I’ll be able to make this meeting, work from 3-11pm that day. Someone be sure to take minutes! :E

i will be a little late but i should show up.
and thought this needed a little bump

Hey guys, I can’t make this one (another ski race, it seems i have to be at a race every weekend this winter). I’ll be at the next one though, look forward to seeing everyones cars again.

I’m there :bday

Who are you? :butthead:

Sup Tyler, good luck with the races.

Your Bday on Sunday?