March Meet: March 6- 6pm, Boston Pizza Mayfield common

Your Bday on Sunday?[/quote]

Nope but shhh free cake!

Shit it just occured to me, we havent booked the room!!!

Edit- Nevermind I guess it is booked! Phew!

Hey, events coordinators, get on that shit yo. lol.

I’m sure it shouldn’t be a problem.

Yeah no shit! I wonder if I booked it before and forgot about it, or if Josh did it…

I’m gonna try and make it down, fianaly meet some of you guys
or is this a members only thing?

and on a side note, was that a RWD EF Civic in that video??

Nope, not a members only event, come on down.

Word

#1 Zazam: I didn’t love Cali until I saw your sig. :smiley:
#2 Inital B: Yes, that was a RWD Civic. :slight_smile:
#3 All non-members are welcome at the meeting, but be forewarned that non-members will be required to buy beer for the (prospective) NECC executive team. :smiley: Remember kids, drunk people in charge of your membership fees is a recipe for fun! :slight_smile:

Topics for discussion for this meeting will be:

1. NECC Society licencing
  2. NECC Administration team and info
  3. NECC Swag (t-shirts, polo shirts, tank tops for ladies, and hats)
  4. Hot Lapping day/s (Either Stratotech or Nomao Base)

I agree, I love Cali auto now too!! 8)

Ok, so I’m probably going to show up around 6:30-6:45 so I can get the PS2 ready for the meet.

Anyone who has a PS2 and GT4, feel free to bring your memory cards along for some racing. Does anyone want me to bring anything else? (And no, a “bunch of fine beatches, yo!” is not an answer. :D)

Yes, you heard right. The meeting is starting at 6pm to watch this… did everyone forget about this? lol. No worries, nothing special is going ot happen until after 7 anyways.

Yeah I wont be able to make it until 7.

The reason I posted this up early was so people could tell me if they could make it early or not. You all suck!! Is anyone going to be there to watch speed @6? I thought it could be cool but if you all want to show up @ 7, I’ll go to my buddys and watch it. Nothing will start till around 7-7:30 ish in regards to important stuff. Post up in the next couple of hours or i will also show up @ 7

Not sure If I can make it this time…

K, so whats going on? Was the room booked even? Events Coordinators???

Well shit, now what time is everyone supposed to be going at?

EDIT: Guess I can’t show up until 7 anyway. Have fun all.

i dont think i’ll be able to make it tonight, sorry guys. is there any other way i can pay for those spindles some other time, aaron? almost any time except tonight is ok with me. thanks.

^nm

lol. nice to see you could make it for the 2 min u were there. :smiley:

March 6 Meeting Minutes
(From your friendly neighborhood secretary - Pyrette)

Issues discussed:
#1 NECC Society
Application should be submitted soon, takes 15 business days to be processed. Society bylaws should be made available to members shortly.

#2 Clothing
Still in the works, but looks like we’ll be offering Polo shirts, T-shirts, and hats. Shirts will be black and feature the NECC logo on the left breast with the web address printed behind the neck, both embroidered in red.

#3 Events
Talked quickly about various events that should be taking place this summer, including a hot lapping day at Stratotech, costs of renting CFB Namao ($250 + ~$30 insurance per event), showing at Driven to Perform, and road trips to Calgary.

#4 Spin Knob Group Buy
LAST DAY TO BUY. If you’re reading this now, you’re probably SOL. :smiley:

#5 Website first birthday
Talked about celebrating the website’s first b-day with a barbecue/cruise event early next month in Edmonton.

#6 Dyno day
We need to figure out what APEX is doing with their dyno stuff and find out how much it’d cost for a dyno day. Lots of interest expressed in this one.

#7 Powerama
The possiblity of showing cars off at powerama was raised, but apparently there are exhibition costs and they are likely too expensive to be worth it. Need more info.

#8 March 20th AutoX
Not much interest shown so far. We need more members to express interest in these events so other clubs can help us out/attend our events down the road.

#9 Need to find out Namao’s availabilty
If we want to run events at Namao, we need to find out what dates are available to rent the area.

That’s it. Pretty quick meeting tonight. :slight_smile: