/feeler: 1994 Ford Ranger 5speed 4x4 4.0L

I bought this truck off here thinking it was a decent deal. it wasn’t horrible, but took ALOT of time and money to get it where it is, and strained me more then i wanted. if it sells that would be awesome. if it doesn’t I’ll sit on it till I can afford to put it on the road.

I’ll post pics tonight or tomorrow.

Make:Ford
Modal: Ranger Ext cab
Year: 1994
Color: Green/teal
Transmission: 5 speed
Drive line: 4.0L V6, push button 4x4
Mileage: I believe its ~150K

Options: Kenwood CD player with MP3, and aux input, Trailer hitch & wiring, Cruise.

Money I dropped into it:
New Header back exhaust. with Flow-master Muffler… including new rubber donuts. (mounts)
Brand New Transmission Mount
Brand new OEM tail-lights
Brand New OEM Tail-gate straps (the 1 left busted when i was standing on it)
Brand New OEM Clutch, P-plate, Slave, TOB, resurfaced flywheel.
Felpro Rubber valve cover gaskets (and upper intake manifold).
And Im in the middle of rebuilding the Transfer-case motor. (will be done and reinstalled by tonight)
I also painted the bed where the bed liner doesn’t cover. and removed all but the ford sticker.
also did an oil change with Moble1 synthetic.

I was fixing the truck to drive it, and also to tow the fun car. Its solid now. and would make a great DD/Tow vehicle. with all the money & time I know I probably wont even brake even But Ill set the price at

PRICE:SOLD

Seems like a solid deal. GLWS

ya the price is also OBO. I threw the rebuilt motor in Im not getting any response from the 4wd. (I can manually select it on the t-case. and it works great, so im going to try replacing the switches next) I wonder if they make a manual 4wd conversion…

But im sick of the truck and dont have the cash to put it on the road… so some one come grab this.

Good seller, this is a nice driving truck too

double post…

Pic added.

Truck needs to be seen in person, super clean.

hi my friend peter was on here talking to you the other night about the 1500, i can have the full 1500 hundred by wednsday

Thanks Doug, for a 16 year old truck its really solid (minus the tail gate) I have had a few PM’s here are a few more pictures:

And the rusty section:

SOLD