FEELER: 2005 Lotus Elise

Think I just saw you drive by Charlaps. If it was you, sounds good.

Sorry, I got home pretty late. I’ll be around the rest of the week though, any time after 6:30 would be good. Let me know if she wants to check it out.

Sure! PM me sometime.

That was me, I saw the Z. That thing always looks so damn clean :tup:

Bump. No longer a “feeler”

If I were in the market for a 2nd car that would be just for fun I can’t think of anything around this price that would be better.

I go on vacation for two weeks and this is what happens?! I’ll trade for the R53- clean Carfax with no accidents :slight_smile:

I really can’t think of any other car like this. Maybe a Noble M400 or an Ariel Atom, but both much more expensive.

Haha yeah I know. I’m just trying to get my priorities in order…

Your car has been parked in the same spot for the past 2 weeks I think :wink:

Haha yeah, it was finished the day I left for Rome.

That price seems SO high. I paid 4 grand more for my 05 Elise with 1/5 the miles nearly 7 years ago. I realize you put a blower on it but holy shit.

Prices have been steadily going up for a while now.

if i had another space in the garage i would be on you about this…

i hope this doesnt sell until next year :slight_smile:

This.

NSXs did the same for some reason.

it’s great that prices of certain cars are going up.

I was having a discussion with some middle manager dudes from Silverwheel, a company that insures hotrods etc., they know that the next market for them is the tuner market but they’re not quite ready to start insuring modified cars yet. However, the guy came right out and said that the company knows that they’ll have to start figuring out K24 swapped civics soon.

It will be a good job as a tuner appraiser for insurance companies soon :slight_smile:

Why are prices going up? Did they stop building them?

On a side note, serious interest at an agreeable price, just totaled my new car with 1000 miles on it.

A couple things happened this weekend. I couldn’t even bring myself to put the for sale sign on it at Euro Car Day.

I have decided not to sell it after all. Keeping it :slight_smile:

Because America. They’re no longer street legal here.

If you’re seriously interested in a Lotus, come check mine out first. That way you’ll at least know what you’re getting yourself into before you travel half way across the country to get one. I can help you find a good one too. PM me if you want.

The Elise is no longer street legal?

Good man, Andrew!

http://blog.chron.com/carsandtrucks/2011/08/lotus-models-exit-u-s-market/

Such a nice car. Glad you’re keeping it.

Kristen wants one…again, poor timing. I will need to enlist your “help” when the timing is right.

Happy to do so!

I really need to get with the times