Feeler: 2008 Evo X GSR

i wanted a c6. i like the c5 zs,but i kidna wanted a removable roof too. they’re all fixed roofs. a stock c6 has as much power as a c5z, and removable roof, newer model year, etc, so i figured why not.

yeah, im not excited about the crowd that owns vettes or how common they are but whatever. it will be fun.

Hey as long as we save the stock settings first I’m down to tweak it

Buyer backed out. Big surprise. I had another buyer from western ny that wanted to pick up the car today, the original buyer promised he would be picking up car wednesday and begged me not to sell it underneath him, so I told buyer from rochester that the car was sold. Then last night the buyer cancels on me and the second buyer made arrangements to buy another car since i told him it was sold. Ridiculous

Thats awful meng.

Lesson learned. ALWAYS sell to whoever has cash NOW (and it’s an offer you’ll take of course)

yup. i was planning on going to see/possibly pick up that vette next friday. now thats put on hold and i might lose out on that one, if i cant find another buyer this week. frustrated to say the least. back to square one.

tell all your friends! Evo x for sale!

Plenty of C6’s for sale, don’t stress over one, esp a first year of a new model

LOL, dude you sold your auto v6 turbo camaro because you got “yanked” by said evo. You beat him second car around, and you’re still gassing yourself up over it three years later.

wtf are you talking about? I sold my turbo v6 camaro because the brand new turbo took a shit on it and I had enough with the car. Turbo took a shit, transmission was shot, blown rear main seal, do I need to keep going? I put the car back to stock, parted it out and traded it in for my SS…

and if you want to keep running your mouth, what do you have to bring to the table? Pretty sure my car now will completely make you and whatever your buddy have look silly.

I got something for ya…

hmmmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMM

Rephrase, we’ve got something for you

good…

What is it? I may be out looking for a run this weekend…PM me if needed.

Brothers Evo IX. Car Won’t be done for a week at least. Same with my 1G.

Sorry for Hijacking Brendan
Back to his for sale thread…

took small deposit on car last night, should be gone sunday.
aj-i want a ride in the dsm and nick’s evo asap.
hit me up soon buddy.

Hopefully it goes through.

im pretty confident. the guy gave me 300 dollars down, and already has his loan check in hand. He is from south of buffalo so he needs to drive back out here sunday with the money and to pick up the car.

car was picked up today. bitter sweet. gonna miss it, but excited to try out a new platform. hopefully i find a replacement soon.