Feeler: Rebuilt RB25 ready for power..

Hey guys,

I’m just gauging interest on the S1 RB25 out of my S13. I pulled the motor out of the car and the end of this past summer, and am currently in the process of a fresh rebuild on it. So enough with the story, on with the specs:

1996 series 1 RB25DET
Fully refreshed and blueprinted motor top to bottom. This includes all new nuts, bolts, studs, and general hardware. All passageways cleaned and cleared (and under control), all parts bathed to perfection.

Bottom end:

• Nissan Genuine ring set
  • ACL main and rod bearings
  • Polished crank
  • Nissan Genuine oil and water pumps
  • Nissan Genuine timing belt idler and tensioner
  • Gates Racing kevlar timing belt
  • OEM flywheel
  • Magnetic drain plug

Top End:

• Hand ported intake and exhaust ports
  • Front facing intake manifold
  • Valve covers painted satin black with rainbow clear coat (optional)
  • ARP cam cap bolts
  • Cosworth 1.1mm head gasket
  • NGK BCPR7ES spark plugs
  • Nissan Genuine valve guides and seals
  • Buyer’s choice of exhaust/turbine setup
    - Available setup: rebuilt Holset H1C on GarageBuilt manifold, choice of external gate
    (add $600 + wastegate for this setup)
  • Rebuilt N60 MAF
  • Full Nissan Genuine gasket kit

A fresh custom tailored wiring harness and ecu for plug & play into an S13 will be included with the motor;
Any desired accessories (SAFC, EBC, etc…) can be wired into the main harness at no additional cost.

Price: $3000.
This is an accurate approximate price for the motor. Any unforseen additional costs incurred during assembly will obviously be reflected in the price.

This motorset will include all brand new vacuum hoses, coolant hoses, etc…, all sensors, a booklet with every spec & measurement from respective head to toe, and a one-off serial plate verifying build authenticity.
I will also include oil and a Nissan Genuine oil filter.

This is an extremely capable motor with a lot of potential. I ran my setup at close to 400rwhp (although many will claim it was making more) with no NVCS, stock head gasket, stock studs on 20psi of boost, for 2 full years with no problems. The motor was pulled due to a faulty oil filter relocation that burst (the car was shut down before any resulting damage occurred).
There are many people who can vouch for me and my work, so let me know if you are uncertain about anything.
The reason behind the low price is that this will be the first GarageBuilt spec motor that I will be selling. The number plate on this motor will read #002RB (#001 being my personal rb27).
Any questions, comments, etc… are more than welcome.

Thanks!

PS; my apologies for the long post, I want people to know what they are buying here.

pictures please>> very interested

What exactly would you like pics of? Parts or motor? The motor is not assembled as of yet, I am just testing waters. If someone is seriously interested I can tailor the build better around their power goals, which is why I have posted this feeler early.

Thanks for the interest!