FEELER: Seeking Part Time Employment

Here’s the skinny… I work full time for Ingram Micro In Williamsville, NY. I love my job and it pays the bills, but i’ve been toying with the idea of picking up a part time gig. I am by no means desperate, but in essence I am looking for something a few days a week (nights and the occasional weekend) to earn a few bucks and pass the time when i’m usually home doing nothing on a weeknight.

Before moving back to Buffalo I spent 9 years at a Play it Again Sports outside of Albany. It was a part-time gig opposite college and my day job. I LOVED it there. One of the only places I truly miss from back home. We dealt with tons of sports, but I am extremely knowledgable with Hockey, Lax, Ski/Board and golf in particular. We pretty much did it all there. Sharpening, fitting, selling, cashier, etc etc.

Here’s what I’m asking of you guys.

If anyone has a lead on a part time gig at a ski/board/sporting goods/bike shop in this area I would love to pick up some hours. I am personable, knowledgable, responsible, and would make a great asset to the staff. Got something?? Let me know!

I believe Great Skate on Sheridan is hiring…they always do at this time of year

As much as I hate Great Skate I appreciate the info. I’ll definitely keep that in mind.

Smaefer may be looking for people to work at his parents ski shop in scammerville, he usually does right around this time of year

Just watch out for the overhang of the threater :stuck_out_tongue:

Inside joke?

Definitely interested. Can you provide contact info or should I PM him?

Just pm him, not sure how often he checks the site though

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

And lol ya shrives killed that thing one year. Awesome