Help Wanted (Job)

I am looking for some responsible individuals that that have knowledge in Skiing/Snowboarding who want to work at a seasonal Ski Shop.
My store is located in East Aurora. If you have any questions post them up or give me a call at the shop.

The Ski Rack
669 main St.
East Aurora

Thanks

Erik

If I didn’t work 52 hours as it is, I’d be down to help you out. Good luck finding a good worker. (Not saying anything bad, just good luck)

Hey Erik, I’m not sure when you are looking for help. if it’s just a little hand here and there? I mean, I work a 40 hour work week already. But if you need help with the ski swaps and what not, I could definately help you out.

Pretty much I’ve got too much on my plate to be a full-on employee, but I’d be wiling to help out on ski swaps or anytimes when you just need a spare hand.

PM ME!!! ide love to put in hours on weekends or a few nights here and there if ur willing to work around my current schedule. pm me or email me at tmaniaci@buffalo.edu

Yeah we sure could use some part time help.

Would you guys be able to stop in the store ? To fill out a app and give me your hours and days you can work.

Thanks
Erik

bumpf or a place thAT don and matt work at

yea i sure can do that? just give me the adress and wat ur hours of operation are

k nevermind i just saw the first post, when would be good to stop by?

Any time is fine just give a call to make sure we are here. If I’m not there ask for Matt.

ill work for ya part time.

You know how to get in-touch with me. Call me and let me know the hours you are available…

hey i called jeler for ya # but he’s busy. i can work on sundays and mondays, pretty much anytime those days. pm me if thats what ya lookin for

Hey Erik, I’ll likely stop down at the store tomorrow.