Looking for a job? Snowboarding?

We are hiring at buffalo boards in west seneca right now…
Depending on what you are qualified to do and such you could be hired. We are looking for someone who is generally able to work from 12-8 weekdays and 10-5 sat, 12-4 sun. this is a part time job with flexible hours. we are just looking for some help this year. let me know if you are interested and what you bring.

hear so many horror stories from that place…

lol* :gotme:

about that place

Paige is long gone from that place, right?

He is a Rep for Sapient now… I’m not sure he’s there that much anymore. But I know he’s still there…

I know… I work for another local shop, so I know all about them…

hm. pm me where you work

can’t find it? just look for the beretta parked out front…

Just so you know, ChevyChase was banned (and it should have been longer than a day because all his movies after Fletch Lives, suck), he will be back on to respond to this thread in an hour or so. Have a nice day.

Paige is gone, and a douche bag, so is the admin above, but it’s a new staff that works there… consists of two. You’d have a beretta too if you worked there. And Horror stories?? I am willing to listen since I’m new and all. If we screwed someone over it’s not cool, if it was one of you let us know. I don’t think we did. We wont sell something unless it’s right, and the right fit. As for broken equipment… People always say shit breaks and don’t go there. Well we will warrenty anything. It’s not like we broke it and sold it to you. It’s the people that don’t comeback and return it. I’ll admit to there being some fags that worked there. Expecially on the skiside.

i can snowboard, how much more do i need to know?

if you can remember stuff and be friendly. then it’s all good. fill out an application

kayyyy…PM me with exactly what the fuck you’re talking about…I’ve worked there for three years and would also like to know about these “horror stories” lol.

mark still work there?

NO he’s not still working there, and he worked like once or twice very early last year and I haven’t seen him there since, so I’m not sure how you’re so sure he’s still there.

yeah marks still there.

I love when the board shop guys fight.

:kisses:

i know how to operate cash registers, and am nice to people :stuck_out_tongue: … o yea, and i need a job REAL F’in bad

pm sent, no one has came with horror stories… we sell snowboard… how can shit go wrong with that. they come straight out of the box. people don’t know how to use screw drivers probably :wink: