fellow bikers

i have a 07 gsxr 600 and i want to get a slip on exhaust and was wondering if you guys have any recomandations on a good exhaust

it all comes down on how much you want to spend, yoshi, akapovic, two bros, muzzy etc, all are pretty good

yea i want the yoshi r55 slip on but its $711 and i only want to spend around $500

search on line, ebay starting around the 500 mark new

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Accessories_Motorcycle-Parts-Accessories__Yoshimura-R-55-R55-SS-EXHAUST-07-06-08-GSXR-750-GSXR750_W0QQitemZ290164487416QQddnZPartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQadnZMotorcycleQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQddiZ2811QQadiZ2863QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3756.m20.l1116

you mean rs5?

yosh goes good with the zukes

and a yosh slip on will run you around $420 btw…

micron

yosh

if your just doin a slip on then search for a exhaust that sounds good to you…im sure the gixxer boards have a sound clip library or hell even you tube…if you want a exhaust for power save your money and buy a full system with power commander and a bmc race filter or no filter at all…just my opinion

no i meant r-55 and its $711

m4… lots of people have it cause it sounds good but alot of other people don’t like the looks. i have it on mine and absolutley love the sound, check out gixxer.com though

The only reason to buy an exhaust is looks and sound.

Search for pictures of ones you like, and find bikers near you to hear the sound. Its tough to tell from crappy sound clips, however there are def. pipes that are widely accepted as the best sounding pipes for that bike.

ah gotcha, im not up to date on the yosh exhaust lines :tup:

but 700 for a slip on is retarded. You can get a great full system for 8ish.

Like someone said, search sound clips and pick out one you like. You wont see much if any power different

yea it is retarded im not looking for power it has plenty for me the way it is i just want it to sound and look good

thanks guys

the m4 cans for gsxr’s look like megaphones… and i think megaphones look like doodoo

Racefit has some nice pipes, akra, yoshi (suzuki, no brainer there) leo vince, arrow, ti force, etc etc etc

hmm…i like the sound of that

akra makes a pretty looking growler for the r6 too… maybe its avail for the gsxr… im not sure