Need some help with exhaust!

Should’ve bought my 636…srsly lol.

Don’t get a GP exhaust, ask Tim.

Get an Akro slip on, powdercoat wheels pink and take decals off.

/winning.

lol i know. i was just going to steal your old sig, since theyre pretty identical, but then my sig and profile got deleted :frowning:

i more-so just like how the exhaust is short and how it’s positioned out from under the belly.

gp way too loud? i just want it to have a bit more throaty sound, it sounds like a buzzing bee

i have all the stickers off now besides the 636 and kawasaki logo, for some reason it wouldn’t peel and i didnt want to melt the plastics or do something to the gas with my heat gun

Talk to Tommy you chooch.

GP is droning annoying.

If you do full exhaust you’ll need a PC3 because from experience it’ll run like shit. Expect flames.

Do you have my number? I’m free tomorrow after 3pm tomorrow if you wanna meet up I’ll take a look at the bike and we can talk mods for it. Tim and I are probably the two people in the area that know about the 03-04 636 ninjas than anyone else.

While I can’t speak for the 03-04’s, I had a full yoshimura exhaust on my 05 636 and never had any tuning done. Ran fine besides the occasional backfire from the exhaust but no flames.

i have a pc3 already

chris i got a new phone so i dont have your number anymore

i basically just want it to look like this:

^^ this mostly

talked to turbociv and it looks like he will be the one doing it for me, just going to modify the stock header and then weld this on. and then i want to get everything ceramic coated over wintertime

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

who did you sell your bike to ?

Streetglow116 here on the forum.

lol i thought that was your bike, hes a good friend of mine.

Oh nice! Yeah I miss that bike so much. Hopefully will be looking to pick up another this winter.

Eric, I know it looks cool and all, but have you actually rode a bike with that type of aftermarket exhaust? It’s annoying to the point that people don’t want to ride near you.

Do you plan on tracking this bike at all? Or just riding the streets? Cuz in all honesty…a full exhaust adds power that will most likely never be used outside a track condition.

If you’re looking for a better sound and look, just get a slip-on exhaust and call it a day you know?

I will definitely not be tracking it at all this summer because i don’t think ill be close to being a good enough rider. maybe next year though

but that’s like saying you’ll never use the power of a 500hp car, you know every now and then you will :slight_smile:

but i understand where you’re coming from

Well i ended up buying a new micron serpent header, but my paypal had all it’s money withdrawn before i could send out the payment lol
but i found a used yoshi header/muffler (the muffler is fcking trashed lol) on ebay for 200$ so i think im just going to buy that instead and put on whatever pipe i want.

So far my top choices are the M4 GP and HR1 Riot
But it’s like 220$ vs 425$ … , and the hr1 does not have a map for the pc3 that i could find, and there is a map for a m4 gp full exhaust… but i think i would just use that map for both

I have a full yosh system on my z1000 and it’s super loud and backfires like crazy. But I’m a ricer and totally love it.

even my two bro’s slip on now backfires and shoots flames all the time for no reason lol, but it’s sick! im just looking for something a little deeper… it sounds really good but i want more loud.

:lol:

I shoot huge flames, I love it.

Yes, yes you do.

Got my header in today, it’s got shit all over it and the finish is gone… so i degreased the poop outta it, put some high temp primer on it and high temp gloss black paint and ill post pictures after.

Primaries and collector are noticeably larger than stock. Im sure it’s lighter as well which is always a plus.

It’s a yoshi header i found on ebay, and it came with a muffler but it is beat to FUCK. Lol. I will post a picture of that too

Keep the muffler, cut it down, heat wrap, profit.