Need some help with exhaust!

are you talking about the two bro’s one? or the new one i got. the new one is so bad lol, ill upload a pic on facebook now n post it here

edit: header is now fully painted gloss black, and i ordered my muffler. HR1 Riot matte black was the one i ended up going with. It should sound pretty sweet hopefully, and be a little bit quicker (not that it matters lol)

if heat/temperature becomes a problem ill heat wrap everything.

and i ordered my paint to repaint my gas tank finally. paintscratch or whatever was like 186$ for a pint of galaxy silver type2 . :fu: i looked around and found that my 2001 grand prix i had was also galaxy silver, not exactly the same but close enough… so i just ordered galaxy silver metallic . i dont think anyone will be able to tell unless i told them.

So whenever my muffler and tank comes in ill just do all of this at once and update with pictures.

Oh jesus. the HR1 is loud as shit. Its pretty much straight pipe. You may lose friends that want to ride next to you.

NFG!!!

This thing FINALLY came in lol. But when UPS dropped it off there was no one at my house for signature so it went back to the distrubution center :fu:
So im gonna go pick it up in an hour lol. Cuz i aint waitin til tuesday!!!

Tomorrow im going to be doing an oil change, install the exhaust, remount my HIDs and a general cleaning of the bike. I’ll upload the new map and then hopefully get a video up maybe :slight_smile: woot woot!

Hopefully it doesn’t require any modifications to make it fit

edit:

It is so loud and wonderful i love it !!!
It’s kind of like open header lol, but with a much better tone, not as droning and pretty much just all around better, but just as loud as it. i still had my stock header on too, not sure it’ll make a difference with the yoshi, but it’ll definitely be lighter.

But im going to need to get the muffler welded onto the header because it doesn’t seal right , nor does it stay on very well. Prob also going to weld some spring hangers , or weld a bracket to it to bolt onto the backing plate thingy by the brake pedal

edit2: wooo

the matte black regular tips were on backorder so they sent me some like david’s star looking tip with it lol