Fender Roller to Borrow?

I live in Tonawanda. Off Delaware close to where the 290 crosses it. I think it can wait. After driving the Miata to work today it doesn’t rub too much, so basically the rolling would be for peace of mind and getting a bit extra clearance. Please buy one. I will buy you beer and pizza in exchange. You will also have return business from me when I decide to roll the fenders on the Speed3. I already have a heat gun.

<3
Paul B

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Threesome?

Wish my rears were not so hard to do. :frowning: i want to go wider.

whoa i didnt realize it was 250 deposit. deebo buy one, and let us use it! haha :slight_smile:

Yea that $250 sucks lol IDK what the deposit fee is at Swerve but Id much rather borrow from someone who owns one. Someone has got to own one. Deebo, buy that shit!!!

found it online for $199!
http://www.eastwood.com/ew-fender-roller-w-instruction.html?srccode=ga220010&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=zzproduct_ads&adtype=pla&kw=&matchtype=&network=g&creativeid=15752130567&placement=&producttargetid=40408679967&gclid=CJfo84bwhbgCFegWMgodGHoAvw
^there ya go deebo lol

If I had some extra cash floating around Id buy it to help my situation and then lend it to friends for pepsi and pizza. I’ve heard the Eastwood roller is very good.

Im going to order one after work today but you guys will have to do it at my shop in NT if thats ok

Are you serious?! Why would I want to do it there? I’d prefer if you delivered it to my house.

I’m joking. That’s incredible. No problem at all doing it at your shop. Let us know when it comes in and what your favorite beer flavor is!

Lol you never know. People have asked to borrow it while I’ve had it, but their car was so siqqsauce slammed they couldn’t drive it and I had to bring it over. And then I had to do it for them too because they didnt know what they were doing lol

Paul, Miata cruise to Eric’s -> order pizza and beer -> do burnouts in said Miatas?

There is a nice parking lot for it there :slight_smile:

No garage space so better hope it doesn’t rain lol

Take that damn boat out and you can fit 8 miatas in there.

Its 40 feet you could prob fit 20 lol

Down to cruise and get food etc! I did the fenders in my other Miata so I’d just need a hand working the heat gun. Miata fenders are like tinfoil.

Let me know when the roller comes in!

Wack the bitch with a hammer, be a man, no heat needed! -_-

Just use a baseball bat lol

May I practice on your cars first? :slight_smile:

more than i already did?!?! i made those bitches nearly flat lol

I have one for people in the Cheektowaga area.