Need to borrow a fender roller...

Or have someone help me roll my fenders.

here’s the story:
17x9, 235/45/17, +38 offset, 30mm spacers making it effectively +8 offset, lowered on S-Techs.

With that said, I’m getting fender rub in the rear so I’d like to borrow a fender roller or have someone help me roll my fenders. I am willing to pay for it given you have supported feedback for the work you can do.

how do you borrow a fender?

Reading is hard.

lol i was just playing with the title my brother pushed me into it :stuck_out_tongue:

i heard ppl used baseball bats to roll theirs

you can use a hammer too

I’ve looked at both options and the problem is that you get an inconsistent result which is why I insist on using an actual fender roller.

I need one as well, if enough people need it, I’ll buy one.

i rolled mine with a bat, start at the handle and make your way up slowly. it is kinda inconsistant. but you will be better off finding a tool rental place and getting a professional roller i am also in need of this.

tires23 does the service, but they don’t rent the tool. I’ve been looking for this for ages, theres a guy out in the middle of no where, i think in the north east… he rents the eastwood fender roller out but he asks for a deposit the same cost as the roller which you get 100% back

the bat works alot better with tires that has more sidewall (old hot rods) we did it on our chevelle and it worked great, but the tire accepted alot of the force whereas your 17’s wont, id get someone to do it properly unless you know what your doing. its pretty easy to make the quarters look terribal IMO good luck btw if you are goin to try the bat, use an aluminum one, it slides more and is more consistant

I also need one to pull a dented rear quarter panel fender. so if anyone has one or knows where to rent one a lot of us cud be benefitted.

watch and learn

you’ve got it backwards. They used to perform the service for you but now they don’t. They only rent the tool out now. It’s $200 deposit, and $50 per day that you have it for.

(905) 602-8881
1380 Matheson Blvd E. Unit 5
Mississauga, Ontario.
401, exit dixie road.

they’re good guys, I was there today getting some tires mounted :slight_smile:

haha that’s a good video, but ppl post up that link waaay too often whenever someone is asking for a fender roller. It’s great an all but maybe some ppl are actually just looking for the fender roller and not a way to do it.

Jon

i have 2 s13 fenders if you want i hit a gard rail but at least you can practice on them before you do it on your car. let me know and u can take them. i dont need them anymore. one is fine. small dent but still rollable.

Thanks for the offer

I actually had Sasha help me out with the fender roll.