Fender Rolling Services / Rental

I have an adjustable fender roller that I’ve been thinking about renting out.

What I am going to do with it instead is leave it with a shop or group of guys that I know and let anyone who needs it go there to rent it.

I will be leaving the fender roller at the S1DC shop in St.catharines this weekend for a week or so so that they can use it on all of their shop cars.

If anyone west of toronto wants to rent the roller and have an indoor space to use it as well as hang out with some of the baddest drift crew in the province I suggest making an effort to head down there either this weekend or shortly thereafter.

We’re going to go with $50 a car… Shoot me $25 before you head down, and then give them another $25 for letting you use their space.

Bobby (B. Hebert) is the point man on this so you should touch base with him to figure when is best to get there. Weekends are probably best for everyone.

I am likely not going to rent the fender roller out to individuals because I’m not interested in managing the transaction. So this is your best bet if you want to get this done soon.

If you need to call first or prefer to call my number is 289 668 2940. Shoot me a PM or give me a call and let me know when you want to come down.

This is not a service either. You are renting the fender roller, and having a shop to use it in, and people to ask questions to.

P.S. We also drink coffee to… 1 XL DD, 1 XL TT should about cover it :wink:

doesnt chris drink 4x4s

Bring it by to us after bing please!

Naw we made him calm down on the sugar. Sometimes i even get him decaf, muahahahaha

dont be lazy, come down and use it.

yeah i left the fender roller with them yesterday… so anyone who needs it please get in touch with us.

i would come down there to use it but i dont winter drive my 180. so its soo much towing.

I would love to do this in the spring when my car will be out!!!

Please let me know if you plan on doing something like this again.

A.J.

When ever someone gets this done to their car can you please post pics?
Thanks

Yeah, I would like to see some before and after on s14’s with Bings roller.

i want to roll my fenders but its for my bimmer :blush:

the fender roller should work for a bmw… the hub plate is a multi-bolt pattern.

Hey guys the fender roller is still at the S1DC shop, but not for much longer could possibly be your last chance to use it.Give Bing or Bobby a call to set up a time to stop by, chill with the guys and roll your fenders with the real thing… and not a pipe lying around the garage!

Any pics on what kind of pull you can achieve with this tool and where i can use this service and how much you’d like if its still available. Thanks =)