Ferrari F430 Vs my Turbo/Nitrous Cobalt

Took a cruise downtown denver, and ran across this beauty . 2005 Ferrari F430

Did a few nice good runs with this guy. My pass had to take vid on his cell as my camera would not turn on for the life of me.

Hes just a tad over 500whp. with his ’ 8,000$ yes $8k exhaust and F430 update.

This was my closest race, very happy and guy let me cruise/check out his F430
Very nice guy, he was shocked that a cobalt stayed ahead to 135.

He has 8 cars. This week he agreed to run me again in day light with the F430, Lamborghini E-Gear & Bolt on viper for some good vids as hes just digging on how quick a little cobalt can be on the laughing gas,DP/exhaust and Intercool piping. So more good vids to come, HD quality thanks for my friend at AR designs going to let me borrow the HD cam. :slight_smile:

Sorry for shitty vids. But ya get the idea

siqqq

That’s awesome. :tup:

if i was that guy i’d probably end myself - or go get spray. since if i was that guy i’d be loaded, i’d probably get spray and a whole lot more though.

Nice though :tup:

:tup: CHOBALT > Ferrari

But your back in denver :tdown:

cant watch youtube at work, i’ll check it when i get home… :tup: tho

Go Go Chobalt.

In for rerun & alt car vids…

smoke 'em.

very nice :tup:

I can see the turbo helps at altitude, the ferrari was probably choking.

jussttt jokes.

nice

Now that’s a worthy opponent :tspry:

that is awesome

INB4morethanyoucanaffordpal.cobalt.

Damn you and that car. That’s all I’m hearing from Pat - Chobalt this, Chobalt that. I’m going to sell that mulletmobile of his and buy one with the proceeds just so I don’t have to hear about it. :biglaugh:

Nice kill though, I’m sorry I didn’t get a chance to see that little monster in action.

ah choko your making me want to pick one of these up so bad…i think im gonna wait til next year when the 2nd model year comes out and the tuning issue is 100% solid…damn you and your nitrous lol good kill broski :tup:

no diff in next years models. they did a good job this time. espcially learning form the SC models.

also, tuning is aval :wink:

good kill

ohhhhh shit! since tuning is out now and will only get better, IM SOLD! yea i wanted to wait til next year in case there were any flaws with the car the first model year thats all, but hot damn i thinks i found my next car…

can he not drive, or does your cobalt trap 118mph + ?

good job keeping ahead. F430s move good.