Few pictures rollerblading today

no its illestrollas ef, I drive a Dc…thats why I want your dc parts lol

Im not sure why rollerblading gets so much hate, its then one sport left that hasent sold out like skateboarding and biking. I have no hate for skateboarders or bikers but they always seem to go out of there way to show there hate for rollerbladers…pretty lame. I can ski, snowboard, rollerblade, bike and skateboard…I just like rollerblading the best.

Are there alot of nice spots out there to skate?

My feelings exactly. And you jumped over a car which is pretty cool.

qft. but it’s definitely not everyone, when we skate park most of the bikers and skateboarders are mad cool and we all roll together. it’s the ignorant one’s spewing the hate.

i think were gonna roll xtreme wheels tomorrow if anyone wants to go. unless it’s a super nice day and we go street skating.

Whats the hardest part about rollerblading?

Having to tell your dad you’re gay. :frowning:

Thats siq man ive always been a fan of big floater 180s

But being a biker… FRUIT BOOTER lol jk jk

Nice pics. We should skate sometime

I was unaware there were so many rollerbladers on this forum, we should do a little meet/photoshoot/street session when the weather gets nice.

i could use a new hood

hmm your on hmt too?

I havent skated seriously in about the same amount of time. Ive lost a lot of agility and Im 25. Its mostly from not being active but I think if I got back into it would come back. It just sucks going from being pretty good to sucking, its a hit to the ego. Ive got the same K2 Fat Bobs I got back in 1999, I believe the wheels are the same Matty Mantz Pro wheels from like 96-97ish. Its disgusting. I wish I could Justify getting some new skates.

I am:snky:

definitely i’ve been wanting to do that for a little while now. we got some decent video footage from the park a couple weeks ago, I’ll see if I can get it emailed to me and I’ll post it up. kevin716 on this forum is a pretty good filmer/editor, he’d be down too.

Nice rims?
cough