few problems after accident

O2 sensors are like 40-50 bux at CT.

oh sorry to mention the engine check light went off so i’m not really bothered about it anymore. more worried about the steering but i will get a new o2 when everything is working fine

check your control arm, after i hit a curb my contol arm was bent, causing the wheel to sit further back then the other one. i still havnt fixed it but that could be contributing to your problems?

i got a new lower control arm, tie rods and crossmember. so i don’t think it could be the lower control arm.

alright well i got my car inspected at the nissan dealership here in waterloo which cost me $45 (hey i know what your thinking but no one else could find the problem so i was forced to go to Nissan). They said everything is in prime condition except that the ps belt is starting to crack but that wouldnt cause my stiff steering. They also said the LCA that i replaced is a stock ball joint compared to the other side which is an aftermarket one with the grease fitting. He said that if the LCA that i got from the auto wreck was sitting out for too long could have gone bad and could cause my bad steering? Is this possible? My mecahnic said its not and it is probably a uni. joint.