FF: Landscaping Bushes

I am pulling these out soon to make way for a stockade fence, they are nice healthy bushes that could be easily replanted somewhere if anyone had use for them. Theres around 40’ of them. It seems a waste to just toss them in the trash. Let me know if anyones interested otherwise there going to the dump.

I will take as many as i can fit in my truck.

Getting ready for a dog?

poopra, c’mon man. its they’re not there

Id like to take a few. Let me know what you have left after Bronco32 hits you up. If he doesnt grab any even better :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok I pulled them all out this afternoon, it definitely was a bigger job than I thought. This is the aftermath, they are all out and ready to be picked up if your still interested. Pick up today or tomorrow, maybe monday… after that there going to the dump.

What time will you be up tomorrow morning?

um give me a call after 10am

Sounds good.

left a message

Don’t you have an SUV? shoulda just tied a rope around them and pulled em out with a truck :shrug: looks like you got the job done anyhow :tup: to free stuff, they look nice

I pulled them out with a borrowed jeep, they were still harder to get out than regular shrubs. Cory took some, might come back for some more, Ill be around after 4 tomorrow if anyone else is interested let me know.

Thanks. There where enough for me to make it where i needed.

Wont need anymore. thank’s again. And dont worry no cars where harmed on the way home.