Field trip to M&M

Not every. I have the dash badge. :wiggle: :wink:

If you would like, I can post a scan of the price list later on, it may be helpful to people trying to get winter beaters and such ready for sn0wtime.

-T

Likewise how would I fit a 91+ dash or any part of it into a 89. :slight_smile:

oh wow, that’s awesome that you found all that shit devin man. i’m still happy from my old find of a 36mm WS6 front sway bar from an '89 formula firebird back in '00… $8, made my shit handle GOOD with my 16x8 formula rims and i later sold that bar for like $40 when i parted the car out last summer

M&M :tup:

EDIT: thanx for the trans price brandon man… i’m trying to get one for my boy, he wants to get this 218K '94 t-bird on the road, it desperately needs a new loser box

Nichole*

:stuck_out_tongue:

No problem Joel lol,

But wtf is a loser box?

I do remember seeing one T bird with the 3.8, and a few crown vics with the old 5.0 if that helps any.

haha, sorry - i just noticed that :bloated:

the transmissions in them are loser boxes because they’re one of the worst autos in the entire world. period. i had mine replaced at 44K because it was being worthless, and the one that replaced it is pretty lame too.

Hey I have a 2.3 HO intake if ya want it for 20 bucks its yours.

I’ll jump on that one for $20.

Of course, I’ll double check the part # to make sure it’s HO and no LO, but if it’s HO, I got dibs.

Thanks bro.

The part number is 22538691.

god- really, it might be in you blood?

I want to go there tomorrow. Anyone else wanna do a parts run?

Only if they have fenders for cheap. For my hot piece.

i love m&m…if it wasnt for them an engine swap for my neon would cost alot more than 100 dollars…it would be mroe like 700 for a 2.4

If you guys do go, I’m looking for a '92-95 SHO front bumper cover, in green. If you see it, letr me know, I’ll go down and pick it up.