Finally after six years of stones...

nice vws! :wink:

Floyd Frey Paving in Macedon. His dad did my dad’s first house in the 70s. And he did my dads like 15 years ago. Its nice they are only 3mi from my house, prob how I got in so quick.

Thanks on the VWs. I need to get crackin on the cabriolet again…

Dan

nice pile of bricks and land ,looks good :tup:

Thanks. I wish we had more money when we bought the lot. 5 acres just isnt enough.

Dan

Upgrade :tup:

Nice, no more bumpy rides pulling into your driveway. Or the noise of stones.

Looks really good. My dad has had the same type of driveway for years now, as long as you keep it sealed and not let shitty cars leak fluids all over it you should be fine.

Burnouts at Dan’s house!

sweet!. we just restoned our driveway. hopefully next year it gets paved!

Nice.

OT - How hard is it to move your Cavy around on those Dolly’s? Your garage floor looks pretty smooth. My garage has some pitting. I think it would be a pain to rotate the car and what not.

It moves super easy. The rear you can just pull with one hand, the front not so much. But my garage floor is perfectly smooth. Prob some minor pitting wont be bad. However, if its mostly pitted, itd be a bitch to move aroudn prob.

Dan

wait so the concrete goes over that?

:slight_smile: looks good dan.

Jacks on blacktop sink like a mother, ask my dad how I know haha.

You just need a nice sheet of metal/wood to place under a jack if you need to lift something. A little annoying but w/e.

I didn’t even think about blacktop prices going up with gas/oil. Concrete is soo nice looking, but so is blacktop.

Awesome addition again! I can’t wait to get a house.