Finally back in truck!

Yesterday I decided to go out and look at trucks, had been tossing it around for a few weeks now. Graduated college this year and will no longer be commuting so far to hvcc, so gas mileage was less of a concern for me. Plus my subaru with only 68000 miles on it was on its way out. had been kinda a nightmare for me the last few years. I got pulled over by a used car dealership on it. was in a major accident with structural damage and air bags deployed.

I had my heart set on this color truck and kinda stumbled upon it at denoyer. its a 2007 gmc sierra 1500 with 49,000 miles on it. It isnt exactly what i wanted but i think it was as close as i could get with out breaking bank. I also like the fact that it is a certified used truck. I told them where i wanted to be after the trade in, and he came back with two options. first one was what i wanted but with out the cerftified part, or 400 dollars more got me the certification. I figured 400 dollars would be worth it in the end for a piece of mind i guess.

Here she is:

Nice man now bring it down to CRC and jack that shit up!

Real nice truck man!

No. Terrible idea.

Looks good!

So many brochure trucks on Shift lol.

Thanks guys! It’s such a smooth and comfortable ride. The first thing I will be doing is spraying the Bedliner. Might be undercoating it also in time.

Don’t undercoat it, your owners manual will even tell you not to. That truck will last 20 years before frame rust becomes an issue. Just keep the body clean/waxed and hose out the frame every couple of weeks. On my dads truck I stick the hose inside the frame and flush it out until the water runs clear. It’s been 11 years and the truck looks like it is 3 years old.

Mackey auto fucked ya eh ? I told u lol

Mackey is a shitbag. Worst service in the world I will never go there unless the vehicle is an AMAZING deal

What did u buy from there ??? I work at park auto and we do all there work. I hate it cause he don’t fix shit .

Lol looks like junk! Congrats!! Lolol

Lol, yeah after I bought the car! I was in a pinch so I jumped the gun on the Subaru. I basically needed a car within a weekend. I had 3 cars on the list to choose from at the time. 2 from Mackey one from Goldstein. I knew for a fact one from Mackey was wrecked, but had no idea the one I chose was. I straight up asked the guy if the car had been in an accident and he said no. But looking back the deal was too good to be true. Carfax is a must these days almost. Regardless I feel okay where I ended up. Could have done better? Yes! But I didn’t get royally fucked either

All of his carfax,s are clean . He has someone washing his paperwork cause every car he gets was wrecked /flooded /etc he is a scumbag .

I’ve seen 2007’s that are already flakey as shit on the frame rails.

That’s because people don’t take care of them.

I would love to see him get fucked someday. Cost me quite a bit of money to be honest. Sucks being Screwed over like that.

And that’s why people undercoat them. Wash the underside of the truck before you have it done and there is no problem. You think the dealer would offer undercoating if the factory was against it?

Absolutely. The dealer offers plenty of unnecessary money making nonsense when you purchase a new vehicle. Suckers buy into it.

Undercoating shit is good as long as your not sealing rust in lol

POR-15 the entire frame.