Finally closed on my new house - Pic Heavy

Thanks, but we had plenty of hands helping. You’ll have to stop over sometime when we are having a fire and drinking some brews.

And a place to work on them… lol

Investing has already begun… lol. See below.

Honestly, we knew that the price he was asking was extremely good for the amount of land / area / etc. and we had a little inside knowledge that he was not willing to take less so we went in at full asking to be sure we would get it. Its well worth it especially since a 1/3 acre lot in this neighborhood was selling at $75k just a couple months ago.

I haven’t even measure yet, but with my jetta up against the back wall, i’ve got close to another 10’-12’ in front of it as well as another 8’-10’ in the back workshop. Widthwise could almost fit 3 cars wide if you jammed them in there.

Sorry for the delays in responses, but we’ve been doing some solid work this weekend. We decided to rip out the carpets in the living room, master bedroom, and my bar room; pull out the linolium(Sp) hallway floor; and decided to redo the flooring in all 3 rooms before moving the furniture in. So we went to lumber liquidators and picked up 500sq.ft. of some nice “gunstock” laminate flooring, and a new stainmaster carpet for the master bedroom. Took pretty much all weekend but we got it just about done (just need to finish molding/transition pieces between the doorways, etc). I’m thinking the new flooring, carpet, etc should add about 50hp on the ass dyno :rofl

Pics:
Living Room with furniture set up (including my AWESOME #3 recliner… lol)

Bedroom carpet / living room flooring:

Bedroom temporarily set up (waiting for new King bed to be delivered next weekend)

Hallway flooring:

Bar Room partially set up (don’t mind the flaws… my lens was a little dirty):