finally getting High speed internet!!!!

:blue: :itr41: :blue: :itr41: :blue: :itr41: :blue: :itr41:

We’re getting Comcast high speed internet at my work tomorrow!!! You have no idea how bad dial-up can be until you’ve got 10 people all trying to use ONE 56K connection at once!!!

Comcast probably wouldn’t have been my ideal choice of companies, but every other company told us they couldn’t do it because we are in the middle of a residential area, but we’re a business.

haha, 10 people were trying to use the same 56k, how could you possibly even deal with that

:gives:

welcome to 1999

haha, 10 people were trying to use the same 56k, how could you possibly even deal with that

It sucks!

welcome to 1999

Tell that to my boss… :frowning:

:gives:

Hey pewter… :finger:

Originally posted by huskysgrl
Hey pewter… :finger:
WHAT!!!:tounge:

Originally posted by Pewterss
WHAT!!!:tounge:

Yeah, meet me at my house, 8:00 and Mike will meet you at the door with his rifle. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:bsflag:

Yeah, meet me at my house, 8:00 and Mike will meet you at the door with his rifle. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: wussy has to use a GUN!!!why not just a morning pic of u!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :tounge:

Comcast (AT&T) sux…rip off artists…

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: wussy has to use a GUN!!!why not just a morning pic of u!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :tounge:

yeah really, that would scare anyone away!

:gives: I cant remember the last time I even found a computer running a 56k connection :rolleyes:

why not just a morning pic of u!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :tounge:

:rofl:

yeah really, that would scare anyone away!

day pic works just as well

day pic works just as well

That’s just my self-defense mechanism… :smiley:

That’s just my self-defense mechanism… :smiley:

:eek3:

You have one??? :confused:

one what???:confused:

Remember, the faster you download. The bigger PENIS!
damn, I have to find that picture:D

yeah broke my monitor