Comcast Sucks Ass!

all the poeple i talked to AIM today said comcast was down today, including me…

FUCK YOU COMCAST!

mine is off and on right now :frowning:

yeah same here… anyone know wtf DDE server window is… i had it running on my comp today and dont know where it came from… any ideas? i soo need antivirus software

ok, glad I’m not the only one.

Their DNS server is fucked up tonight. I’m getting really frustrated. From Friday last week until Tuesday this week our internet kicked off and on for hours on end. I sent them an email and they told me they had “no record of service disruptions at this address.” Meanwhile, I called 3 different times, and each time I called they said there were service disruptions in Pittsburgh and Oakland, but the wait to actually talk to someone was so long that I just hung up instead. So I agree, FUCK COMCAST.

Oh by the way, if you change your DNS server to something other than Comcast’s it will fix the problems if it’s the same thing that mine was doing. (IM works but internet doesn’t)

yeah IM runs no problems

You have the same problem as me then. Here’s one to try from when I had alltel DSL: 166.102.165.13 I can’t promise that it will work. I’m using a friend’s private server right nwo.

lol

not trying it cause ill mess it up

I was wondering what happened. It was fine then it was not working at all. I thought it was my computer. whew at least it was not me.

same thing here, we have the computer im on and two labtops connected through a wireless router. all three of them tonight were off and on, some sites would work on one computer but wouldnt open on others. my GF and some friends of mine with comcast had the same problem.

yes i had the same problems!!

Ours has been working fine @ work. :dunno:

But I agree, Comcast does suck.

everything is fine this morning!

wahoooo!

wwhoah
please explain to me how Comcast ‘sucks’
Yes they were having DNS issues last night but to say their service sucks is just ridiculous. I have had this ISP from back when they were AT&T and you know how many time I have called to report trouble on the line? Once! One time in 6+ years is freakin outstanding…and the call was from when the line was first installed on the house!! And how can you possibly complain when on average you download at 400-500KB/sec!!!

I just hate how people immediately just blast something as soon as it has a slight outage, but dont take into fact that the service has been utterly flawless for YEARS!!

My opinion that Comcast sucks has nothing to do with anything that happened in this thread. It’s a very long story, and I’m sure you’ve read it before.

ya, mine was runnin like shit last night. but for the most part i dont have problems w/ it.

quick fix was just to set your DNS entries to another providers…

i have adelphia and it runs like crap all the time. it seems to be worse the last two days.

comcast sucks… for poeple that don’t understand teh interweb!

hahah… dns / external wins will resolve your issues… :kekegay: