Work Sucks

Why dont some of you with Comcast problems call in, im friggin bored out of my mind here…its dead, and im stuck here for another hour. Usually there are crazy drunk people calling in this time of night, but tonight there is nothing and its making the day drag. first one to call 412-771-8188, ext 5085 get a free year of HBO…no joke…

Can you help me with ghetto comcast in SC? No joke…this shit is wack down here. Nothing like comcast up there. I cant even use the wireless internet for more than 2 min without it kicking me off. Im paying for internet and stealing someone elses. Then they shut us off right after we moved in, apparently the last people left theirs on until after we moved in, so im guessing when they shut it off, they shut ours off instead. the day we moved in, they were supposed to be here between 2-5, didnt show up til 930 and was here til midnight…not sure why. enough of my ranting…just miss pgh comcast!

NoahthePurdy got a free year of HBO

Wooo! Nice reminiscing with ya Ryan!

which one do you work at? id rather not have calls all day… i especially love the pissed off people that call… my phone has no dial tone! haha

Corliss

Same here man…enjoy your HBO

ah i work in robinson, send a tech to my house… my digital cable is slow as shit

LOL…everyones cable is slow as shit…its Comcast. Though, anyone with a Scientific Atlantic box, if they are getting a error of 40961 when trying to get on On Demand, let me know and I can help you fix it. Having a CS agent reset the box only works temporarily. Apparently they did a software update that screwed up everyone Scientific Atlantic boxes and it gives you an error when you try to watch something on OnDemand. I’ve had about 30 calls about it tonight.

haha you think im kidding?

I would call to bitch that over a dozen channels aren’t working and haven’t worked for a couple weeks, but fios comes on tues… and I haven’t felt like dealing with calling and working through the phone system… aawww F it, I’m calling anyways…

got voice mail… guess someone else’s cable is out… Yeah, I know big shocker

im calling you back

lolssssss working at comcast…

connected… I’ll try reseting the box in the morning… thanks for the tip

what time do you work til? can i call in and say i wanna cancel my hbo and starz b/c it’s too expensive and fios tv is cheaper, can you give me a deal?

retention ftw

eh, my TelePHONY is slow as hell too… seriously been thinking about getting VW Broadband. and what’s up with the higher end channels lately? “poor signal quality” wtf?

don’t be mad cus they gave you the shaft… j/k

I wish some of the people would stop calling my department. This week was slower, but it’s been busier than all hell lately.

I usually work daytime, 7-3:30, and Im usually busy all day, but I switched with someone and thats how I ended up working 4-12:30 yesterday, and it was slow…I had like 2 calls every hour after 9pm.

Wed. I go back, and I work 7-3:30, so if anyone wants to talk about their account, then call me then. call he 412 771 8188 number so you dont have to deal with the IVR system and just use my extension 5085.