Finally getting started on the project car.

I put off working on the integra in hopes that maybe I will regain interest in it. Im bringing the GTO into the garage to finally get started on it. The 4spd Muncie is coming out tomorrow for me to take to school and rebuild it. This project is gonna take sometime to complete but I think it will be well worth it.

As you can see shes gonna need some work
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/redlinegsr94/GTO.jpg

nice. good luck with that tony

Triple X redline style lol

looks like a good project. good luck. when its done, can we call you GOAT BOY?

wait, you have a gto and your fucking w/ an integra? what gives? build the goat, then fuck w/ the integra imho.

I agree. Im tossing the integra to the other side of the garage and when Im home on the weekends im gonna have my head buried in the GTO.

:drool:
I love those GTOs, good luck with it.

Nice project car tony. :bigok:

f’n a man, should have been working on that for awhile now!!

yea I know I just had no place to work on it. We finally got a two bay garage so now I have the place but no time really to work on it.

got the tranny out today. looks to be a Muncie M20 (mom couldnt remember what it was) the car is in bad shape but frame seems to be alright and it will be gettin boxed at school. Rest is all just weld in panels.

Ill keep you guys updated

hey if its anything like my roadrunner better have deep pockets for some of the small things on that car

damn man, i’ve been waiting years and years now to see you start on this thing…

good luck