HateHateHate

am I the ONLY person that doesn’t want to post “Absolutely insane. I like it!” to this thread: http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2820014

All the guy did was hack up two cars… he hasn’t even tried to mash them together yet. Even once he does its going to look like complete ass shit. I don’t want to be a HT hater on every page of the guy’s thread, but holy shit, I can’t stand all the idiots patting him on the back for learning how to use a fucking saw-zaw

http://i53.tinypic.com/i43bf8.jpg

I think he’s an idiot… there’s no engineering involved what so ever. Just a slapped together Mustegra

So who thought this was a good idea??
Im willing to bet it will never drive.

I thought the first sentence was going to say “Am I the only person who doesn’t hate Redline”

not quite yet. Its been three months since he posted the original hack up and only one update since then. Its still just two hacked up piles of junk.

apparently the people who posted in the other 8 pages of the thread

haha yes… they’ve started to put the integra shell on the Mustang chassis and “everything is lining up perfectly” I was checking that thread out the other day

as perfectly as the hood and fender I wonder

kool i guess. his car and money and time fuck it let him do work.

haha yes… I’m interested to see how it turns out. My guess is terrible.

And just when you thought a v6 integra was dumb, this guy had to one up ya

EXACTLY

ohhhhh geeze. In for seeing how long it takes this guy to realize he destroyed both cars

why the FUCK!?!?!?

I’m not one to suggest people should only do cookie cutter builds., and ambition is almost always good, BUT sometimes people have to realize that it takes research and planning to do ANYTHING ambitious. You can’t just hack up two cars with a sawzaw and expect them to fit like legos.

Even his “bracing” of the integra shell shows me that he doesn’t know anything relating to physics/engineering/static forces. Most people who don’t think that they know anything about those three at least realize that one parallel tube from one side to the other of the intregra won’t prevent it from twisting or flexing.

picture reference

nine pages and all I see is a hacked up cobra mustang, this dumbass threw away alot of good parts

I love how right in the middle of the thread he has a picture of the new steering wheel he bought you think that would be the last thing on his list

i know what you are saying. but once again its still his shit, just sit back and enjoy the show. even tho you and i know its a big fail he wont listen to us so just LOL and enjoy. you never know tho he could prove everyone wrong.

did you see that build thread where the kid painted his civic baby blue :rofl

Shit wrapped in bacon is still shit.

Although most men would still pick the bacon off the shit and eat it

this is stupid, what he should have done is kill himself