Finally going to sleep.......

Thank God for Sleep aids!

Pulled an all nighter last night to NYC, after waking up at 9am and going to my classes for friday. We left UB North at 6 PM, got there at Midnight, hung out til 5ish am and drove back home, got back to UB north at 1130 am today. and have been hanging out since then. I jsut ook 3 nyquils and am going to sleep until 6pm tomorrow night.
–I drove all 13ish hours in my moms Lexus RX330. so pimp. it made the ride a lot smoother, and much more comfortable than in my slammed REX. plus the gas mileage was a lot better, 390 miles to tank as opposed to my maybe 300 if im lucky.

just htought i would share my fun weekend with you while my nyquil begins to work its magic. talk to you in 16-17 hours…

lol welcome to my life as an architecture student…

you drove for 6 hours, stayed for 5 hours, and drove back for 6 hours ???

I’ve gone 3 days (72 hrs) without sleep, (to finish my cse421 and 3 history papers)

Also, I’ve driven from Buffalo < - > Binghamton, 4 days sraight (company paid)

utterly awesome

I think everyone’s done a 72 hour period with no sleep. One time, I did that drinking. That was a fun weekend.

Also, last summer I drove back and forth to Erie, PA (100 miles one way) for 2 weeks. Didn’t bother me none cuz it was on the company’s dime. Made nearly $1000 each week too (drive-time, mileage and wage- total). I wanna do that again.