finally got my 240sx!!!!

Welcome man… only thing I have to say is DO NOT DUMP ANY MONEY INTO THE CAR UNTILL YOU GET THE RUST TAKEN CARE OF…I can guarantee since you said you dont know much about 240’s there will be more rust than you know of… GOOD LUCK and Have fun

yes i am from london…but i doubt that you saw me because its not on the road and wont be until next spring…where abouts in london do you live???..i live on the same road as crabby joes on wellington in the condos behind there…

-i will be finding all the rust that i can over the winter and fixing it…

-will be installing black interior…have always had black interior and would never go any other colour lol

-as for the “wing” if you even want to call it that lol…if pretty much already coming off because its all ripped where the bolts are and i will be filling the holes in and it will be wingless

-as for the SR swap…i have been looking at 240’s for about 4 years or more now…havent really red up on anything just heard alot of positive things about the sr20 motor and theres something about the look of that motor that really catches my eye…its an absolute beautiful motor and looks sexy as hell in the engine bay:P…

-and i was looking around the car yestaurday and looed in the spare tire well and theres like an inch of water in there so i have to find out where is coming from…lol theres a hole about the size of a dime at the top of the spare tire well but i cant see water getting into it threw that way

i will be doing brakes as well meanings as the car barely has any right now as it is:P…so far from what i have looked at to pass safety i need brakes…windsheild…one front left strut and patch the holes

The leak is either from spoiler, tail lights the seal might be worn out or it might be coming threw the wiper seal…I have one bolt missing from the wiper and water gets in threw there…if its your lights go to Canadian Tire and buy outdoor silicon for like water gutters on houses worked great for me…

^^^ thanks ill have a look at it and see where its coming from…see at first i thought it might be the seal for the hatch but i checked the carpet in the trunk and everything is dry…lolso ill have to check the other spots

Ah I live in westmount area. If you need any help or anything there are a few of us that probably wouldnt mind lending a hand.

Also, if you need OEM parts from s13. a few guys I know have parts lol. Just pm me.

sounds good buddy…heres my msn if you wanna add me....sporty_40@hotmail.com…going to probably need all the help in the spring lol…the car will be in glencoe all winter so when i bring it back is when ill need the help:P setting up suspension motor work etc…