Finally got the front wheels to fit

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3052/2393057163_b621ffe165_o.jpg

God damn these things fought me. Took 4mm of spacers and some caliper grinding, and about 20 test fits, but they are on.

Fap fap fap

In hard cornering, they’ll probably still rub if they just barely fit.

I hope not, they were only rubbing on the brakes. :lol:

You think wheels don’t flex during hard cornering? You don’t know much about anything, do you?

Mark, neons have the aviation-grade auto-adjusting active wheel de-centering feature, usually found only on high quality consumer production level F1 cars…

What the fuck…

That doesn’t change the fact that I hope they don’t rub. Besides, I don’t ever turn. Turning is too hard for me, I just step on the gas and go in a straight line, to the Dollar General.

The :lol: <-- smilie threw me, I thought you were laughing at my comment. I’m sorry I took it the wrong way but I hope you they don’t rub. There’s always at least a few mm of clearance between wheels and brakes to account for any flex and expansion from heat.

Thermal expansion of aluminum (25 °C) 23.1 µm·m−1·K−1
Young’s modulus 70 GPa

I don’t think there is a lot he has to worry about my friend. :baby:

Plus he didn’t state how much clearance he gave them in the first place.

Car looks good man! I love SRT-4’s with ~15’s

looks good, that how wheels should be sized

I remember seeing the skunk 2 guys on street tuner challenge test fit wheels by making sure that a business card placed on the wheel passed all the way over the caliper.

did you go SMALLER? Looks like steelies… :frowning:

I understand why, due to less weight… but, those wheels look teenie now.

Sorry, looks and performance need to meet in the middle… that just doesn’t look right.

404 Bumble Bee can has be found

Are you completely fucking retarded? Seriously were you dropped on your head multiple times as a child?

:bigclap:

It looks magnificent.

Its only 1" smaller, and its the same size that comes on ACR models.

Needs better pictures. I may come visit you during lunch tomorrow. :slight_smile:

So even though the wheel is 1" smaller, my car is now 1" taller with the new tire. Its awesome, I can jack it up no problem now, no need to drive up onto a board :meh2:

And yes, lets do lunch tomorrow and photo it up!

Oh yes, and car looks great mark :slight_smile:

mmmm. meaty.

Best looking neon around lol… what size and kind of tire are you running??

HATE HATE HATE.

I think cavi mike is my MOST hated poster.

btw.

Wheels looks goood. :smiley: